Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for duo
I am looking for a pro duo who speaks english and can play on call. I play most of the agr.io type games including agar.io, vanis.io, cellz.io, and gota.io. If you are a good player and play any of these games dm me in discord at 6pax#1948
Welcome to the forums! One game I noticed you didn’t mention is agma.io  Tongue most of the active members here play it because the owner of these forums, Sora, created it!
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • Squirrel
I know the owner I play with sora in some io games and I was told that here I could find a permanent duo for some games (sora doesn't play very often) so yeah.
[-] The following 2 users Like 6pax gaming's post:
  • Sarcrack, Squirrel
(08-31-2020, 11:07 PM)6pax gaming Wrote: I am looking for a pro duo who speaks english and can play on call. I play most of the agr.io type games including agar.io, vanis.io, cellz.io, and gota.io. If you are a good player and play any of these games dm me in discord at 6pax#1948

Welcome to forums!, you can also find a lot of pro players in agma.io there are many and english speakers too Smile

(09-01-2020, 12:04 AM)6pax gaming Wrote: I know the owner I play with sora in some io games and I was told that here I could find a permanent duo for some games (sora doesn't play very often) so yeah.

I love to play on teams but i don't play other io games, just agma.io Sad
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(08-31-2020, 11:07 PM)6pax gaming Wrote: I am looking for a pro duo who speaks english and can play on call. I play most of the agr.io type games including agar.io, vanis.io, cellz.io, and gota.io. If you are a good player and play any of these games dm me in discord at 6pax#1948

Hey welcome to formus!! Hope you fun time here.
I can duo with you if u want but only agma.io...lol
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma