Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question: Linking Google Play and Facebook Account?
Hello, 
I hope I'm right here. I have a question: Is there a way to link up my Google Play Agario account with my Agario Account on Facebook? Im a bit frustrated. First i lost my guest account on level 60, then i did my best to reach level 72 on my Google account. But after that i lost my password (yes that was really stupid). So i tried my best to level up in my new Facebook account. Some weeks ago i tried to log in in my Google Play account again and I dont know why, it suddenly worked. So now i have one account on level 72 and one on 47. My goal was always to reach level 100. And i would be so glad, if there would be a way to fusionate both accounts. 

Thanks for the informations!  Smile
(08-26-2020, 04:30 PM)CRO Wrote: Hello, 
I hope I'm right here. I have a question: Is there a way to link up my Google Play Agario account with my Agario Account on Facebook? Im a bit frustrated. First i lost my guest account on level 60, then i did my best to reach level 72 on my Google account. But after that i lost my password (yes that was really stupid). So i tried my best to level up in my new Facebook account. Some weeks ago i tried to log in in my Google Play account again and I dont know why, it suddenly worked. So now i have one account on level 72 and one on 47. My goal was always to reach level 100. And i would be so glad, if there would be a way to fusionate both accounts. 

Sorry, no, those two accounts will forevermore be separate and distinct!

All you can do is continue working on the lvl 72 account.

If it's any consolation, due to the low-grade exponential rise of XP needed per level, the lv 47 account would probably amount to fewer than 10 additional levels to the 72 you currently have!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(08-27-2020, 06:04 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

If it's any consolation, due to the low-grade exponential rise of XP needed per level, the lv 47 account would probably amount to fewer than 10 additional levels to the 72 you currently have!

Hmm I dont usestand what u mean :/
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(08-27-2020, 02:49 PM)imHitu Wrote:

Me too hmmm
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨

Well, firstly, since Google and Facebook are in competition with each other for "login services", it is extremely unlikely that these two accounts will ever be able to be "linked" together. The company that did it would take a hit in that service as a result.

So maybe you don't know what 'exponential growth' is? If you use successive values of x for 2^x, the values get bigger and bigger.
2^1 = 2; 2^2 = 4; 2^3 = 8; 2^4 = 16; 2^5 = 32; 2^6 = 64; 2^7 = 128; 2^8 = 256; 2^9 = 512; 2^10=1024

The experience needed for the next level in agar.io is like that, which is why agar.io ends at level 100. When Sora made Agma, he figured no-one would ever get past level 200, but his xp needed for the next level I don't think is "exponential growth", so it was much easier.

2^73 is already a ridiculously high number, and 2^100 is insanely ridiculously higher than 2^73! But 2^47 is just a very small fraction of 2^73, so adding the xp together would end up giving you just a bit more. It might only take you from levels 73 to 75, say. So it doesn't even make sense to bother doing that.
Fight the Good Fight
(09-02-2020, 08:53 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Well, firstly, since Google and Facebook are in competition with each other for "login services", it is extremely unlikely that these two accounts will ever be able to be "linked" together. The company that did it would take a hit in that service as a result.

So maybe you don't know what 'exponential growth' is? If you use successive values of x for 2^x, the values get bigger and bigger.
2^1 = 2; 2^2 = 4; 2^3 = 8; 2^4 = 16; 2^5 = 32; 2^6 = 64; 2^7 = 128; 2^8 = 256; 2^9 = 512; 2^10=1024

The experience needed for the next level in agar.io is like that, which is why agar.io ends at level 100. When Sora made Agma, he figured no-one would ever get past level 200, but his xp needed for the next level I don't think is "exponential growth", so it was much easier.

2^73 is already a ridiculously high number, and 2^100 is insanely ridiculously higher than 2^73! But 2^47 is just a very small fraction of 2^73, so adding the xp together would end up giving you just a bit more. It might only take you from levels 73 to 75, say. So it doesn't even make sense to bother doing that.

A ok ok thanks
Also i love pizza ✨

MATH :o
(09-09-2020, 03:37 PM)Lazaro Wrote:

I didint understand anything  Kappa
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-09-2020, 03:45 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 03:37 PM)Lazaro Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 06:04 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Sorry, no, those two accounts will forevermore be separate and distinct!

:o same
(I thought it was only me)
(09-09-2020, 03:45 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 04:00 PM)Lazaro Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 03:45 PM)Sarcrack Wrote: MATH :o

:o same
(I thought it was only me)

lol... "Exponential growth" is a situation where the further you go along, the crazier something grows by. In this case, we were talking about the 'experience' in the original agar.io game. Back when I played, I used to keep track of how much experience I would get over a period of time. I don't remember exactly how the experience needed chart went, and the computer that was on is trapped at my ex's.

But I remember being past level 90, trying to get to lvl 100. and remembering that the last few levels the experience more than doubled or something crazy for each remaining level.

So that means combining the entire xp from a rather lower level character would hardly put a dent at all in the larger character's requirements.

Another words, for lower level characters, just consider that it had been a waste of time working on them at all.
Fight the Good Fight