Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dominating teams
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK_YGkfP...e=youtu.be
[Image: Shadowxlr.png] Shy
Dominating? As I see it Wrath70 took them down and gave you the mass...
-LKD70
(12-28-2015, 11:38 AM)LKD70 Wrote: Dominating? As I see it Wrath70 took them down and gave you the mass...

no the half part i had my revenge against tyt
haha im convinced that 99% of the folks reppin TYT arent actually in it, or if they are...they really need to practice! I have yet to find any TYT that can stand up without a teamate. its obviously an overused clan name as im in their official chat, and it doesnt seem like theres really enough members to put as many players on the board as i see (usually multiple on every site im on)
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-29-2015, 05:48 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: haha im convinced that 99% of the folks reppin TYT arent actually in it, or if they are...they really need to practice! I have yet to find any TYT that can stand up without a teamate. its obviously an overused clan name as im in their official chat, and it doesnt seem like theres really enough members to put as many players on the board as i see (usually multiple on every site im on)

yeah fake tyts sucks
Isn't it nice that Sirius' clan is famous? Tongue I wonder what's the secret... Tongue

(12-29-2015, 11:03 PM)DongFangBubai Wrote: Isn't it nice that Sirius' clan is famous? Tongue I wonder what's the secret... Tongue

well in this game not famous Tongue