Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agma Thanos idea
Did you ever saw the thanos movie ?  it's so good movie  i suggest for all to watch i'am so addicted from movies 
the idea is to add a most powerful power in agma ' example thanos lightning 
to add this like best powerful power and this power to can destroy everything in map inculding 
Viru's mothercell all players frozen anti-frozen recombine anti recombine portal's 
the cost of this power to be a 500.000 coins even it will be a most expensive power in game .
i don't wanna write to much bcs i don't know well english but if @Sora @retslac are interesing about this they can contac me in discord dm. [Image: c2RF5jK.jpg?1]

If image it'doesn't works for you dm me in discord tonny#8150 to get it .
Also i forgot to inculde and @retsalc in this idea i hope you will like this . 
leave a comment below .

i aspire to inspire before i expire .

aspired from peopels
inspired from peopels
expired from peopels !

(08-25-2020, 07:09 PM)TonyOfficialAgma Wrote: Did you ever saw the thanos movie ?  it's so good movie  i suggest for all to watch i'am so addicted from movies 
to add this like best powerful power and this power to can destroy everything in map inculding 
Viru's mothercell all players frozen anti-frozen recombine anti recombine portal's 
the cost of this power to be a 500.000 coins even it will be a most expensive power in game .
i don't wanna write to much bcs i don't know well english but if @Sora @retsalc are interesing about this they can contac me in discord dm. 
[Image: AwereIu]

leave a comment below .

I actually haven't watch this movie but it sounds intersting might check it out!
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(08-25-2020, 07:09 PM)TonyOfficialAgma Wrote: Did you ever saw the thanos movie ?  it's so good movie  i suggest for all to watch i'am so addicted from movies 
i don't wanna write to much bcs i don't know well english but if @Sora @retslac are interesing about this they can contac me in discord dm. [Image: c2RF5jK.jpg?1]

leave a comment below .

I recognize the name of the boss. I didn't see the movie either, but heard a number of people talking about it. Wasn't it something 'Endgame'?

But I have no clue what your 'Thanos Lightning' would do.

There's so many powers that already seem more powerful than they should be, Do we really need another?

Although, the animation of such a shot could look pretty cool!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • magdorlolmagdor, TonyOfficialAgma

leave a comment below .

It's a really nice idea but i think the power cost too much and no everybody can but it ;-;
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • TonyOfficialAgma
(08-26-2020, 10:15 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

leave a comment below .

I recognize the name of the boss. I didn't see the movie either, but heard a number of people talking about it. Wasn't it something 'Endgame'?

There's so many powers that already seem more powerful than they should be, Do we really need another?

Avengers endgame is the last avengers movie. It's a quite long series about a superhero team with main members having there own 2-3 solo movies so you gotta watch like 10-12 movies to understand all of it it's a pretty nice series
[-] The following 2 users Like dARe's post:
  • Squirrel , TonyOfficialAgma
(08-27-2020, 04:34 AM)dARe Wrote:

leave a comment below .

Avengers endgame is the last avengers movie. It's a quite long series about a superhero team with main members having there own 2-3 solo movies so you gotta watch like 10-12 movies to understand all of it it's a pretty nice series
well u misunderstood a bit bcs i was talking about agma power xd.

aspired from peopels
inspired from peopels
expired from peopels !

(08-27-2020, 05:59 AM)TonyOfficialAgma Wrote:

leave a comment below .

This is a nice idea but really hard..haha
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(08-27-2020, 05:59 AM)TonyOfficialAgma Wrote:

leave a comment below .

No I understand I just like talking about this series xD

leave a comment below .

we don't nee maybe but sora said in agma if anyone has any idea for new thano's powerups just write a post in fourms and he will check this so i didn't want to say bcs we need and i said this lightning to be best powerful power in agma read up for more / 

aspired from peopels
inspired from peopels
expired from peopels !