Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free stuff
I Everytime see many people asking sora for poweruos, free gold, moderator, bots or different color name I'm game, everyone who reads this, please stop asking frecuently sora for that kind of things, one time is good, sora is warm with people and gave, and example is that he helps youtubers who has not money for that kind of things also he gave gold on the last December, I think you need to effort for things, I have been playing agma for 3 years and I just had gold once for a give from my clan's leader, you need to effort for that, there is the possibility to farm powers in rooms, you can buy another kind of powers with coins and also invite friends or do referrals to have gold, bots, coins and powers I think that's enough to still begging for thing on agma, Sora is Everytime efforting on agma, creating new servers and stuff for agma and I know that it's not easy and you need to know that, because Sora worked hard to create this game, you also need to effort to get stuff
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 7 users Like Sarcrack's post:
  • fireboneee, HutDude, Light*, MIKELLINOGOOD, nachochesse, Sora, Squirrel
Yeah.. I agree, the problem is that it’s mostly the kids who don’t think far enough to realise that it doesn’t make sense to beg..but most of these people won’t read this thread anyway :/

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 2 users Like fireboneee's post:
  • A M B I V E R T, Squirrel
(08-23-2020, 11:38 PM)fireboneee Wrote: Yeah.. I agree, the problem is that it’s mostly the kids who don’t think far enough to realise that it doesn’t make sense to beg..but most of these people won’t read this thread anyway :/

I know but i just do it because i feel good when i say the correct things ;-;
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 2 users Like Sarcrack's post:
  • fireboneee, Squirrel
(08-23-2020, 07:17 AM)Sarcrack Wrote: I Everytime see many people asking sora for poweruos, free gold, moderator, bots or different color name I'm game, everyone who reads this, please stop asking frecuently sora for that kind of things, one time is good, sora is warm with people and gave, and example is that he helps youtubers who has not money for that kind of things also he gave gold on the last December, I think you need to effort for things, I have been playing agma for 3 years and I just had gold once for a give from my clan's leader, you need to effort for that, there is the possibility to farm powers in rooms, you can buy another kind of powers with coins and also invite friends or do referrals to have gold, bots, coins and powers I think that's enough to still begging for thing on agma, Sora is Everytime efforting on agma, creating new servers and stuff for agma and I know that it's not easy and you need to know that, because Sora worked hard to create this game, you also need to effort to get stuff

when you are talking with kid's 9-14age it's same to talk with a wall if wall understand's the kid's will probably too xd
i aspire to inspire before i expire .

aspired from peopels
inspired from peopels
expired from peopels !

(08-23-2020, 07:17 AM)Sarcrack Wrote: I Everytime see many people asking sora for poweruos, free gold, moderator, bots or different color name I'm game, everyone who reads this, please stop asking frecuently sora for that kind of things, one time is good, sora is warm with people and gave, and example is that he helps youtubers who has not money for that kind of things also he gave gold on the last December, I think you need to effort for things, I have been playing agma for 3 years and I just had gold once for a give from my clan's leader, you need to effort for that, there is the possibility to farm powers in rooms, you can buy another kind of powers with coins and also invite friends or do referrals to have gold, bots, coins and powers I think that's enough to still begging for thing on agma, Sora is Everytime efforting on agma, creating new servers and stuff for agma and I know that it's not easy and you need to know that, because Sora worked hard to create this game, you also need to effort to get stuff

You're not wrong!

I understand, because if you're young (13-15 range), really it's hard to think about stuff other than you. And that is normal too. It's the time in a child's life that they are pushing for independence from their parents, and yet also not really sure yet, exactly who they are. So it is so easy for them to key not on what they DO have, but on what they don't have.

(08-23-2020, 11:38 PM)fireboneee Wrote: Yeah.. I agree, the problem is that it’s mostly the kids who don’t think far enough to realise that it doesn’t make sense to beg..but most of these people won’t read this thread anyway :/

You're also right!

It would do well for the young'uns to remember  that as much as they want to struggle to 'fit in', and yet still be distinct, you want to be remembered for good reasons, rather than ones that have people saying things about you when you're not around.

I think that those of us who are a bit older can understand and remember those times when we, as kids, were short on cash, and wanted things.

The kids who went out, were aggressive in learning and putting themselves out there, getting noticed as people who wanted to get things done, so they too could get ahead.... those kids are generally rewarded!

Whereas the ones who allowed themselves to wallow in the depression of being overly concerned with what they didn't have as opposed to what they did, inadvertently pushed their social circle further away from themselves, never really meaning to.

That being said, remember that everyone needs a friend who cares!  If you like a person who has been down on what they don't have, hopefully you will encourage them to take a new tack in life, and to show their worth, by improving their own position!

And yeah, sometimes life's deck of cards is really stacked against someone. If you know of someone like that, and you have something to spare, as my fave song (see Sig below) includes, "the Good Book says it's better to give than to receive, I do my best to do my part". Giving at the right time can really make someone feel special, and give them hope for the future. Even in something as simple as an on-line game.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • fireboneee
(08-29-2020, 09:43 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

You're not wrong!

I understand, because if you're young (13-15 range), really it's hard to think about stuff other than you. And that is normal too. It's the time in a child's life that they are pushing for independence from their parents, and yet also not really sure yet, exactly who they are. So it is so easy for them to key not on what they DO have, but on what they don't have.

You're also right!

It would do well for the young'uns to remember  that as much as they want to struggle to 'fit in', and yet still be distinct, you want to be remembered for good reasons, rather than ones that have people saying things about you when you're not around.

I think that those of us who are a bit older can understand and remember those times when we, as kids, were short on cash, and wanted things.

The kids who went out, were aggressive in learning and putting themselves out there, getting noticed as people who wanted to get things done, so they too could get ahead.... those kids are generally rewarded!

Whereas the ones who allowed themselves to wallow in the depression of being overly concerned with what they didn't have as opposed to what they did, inadvertently pushed their social circle further away from themselves, never really meaning to.

That being said, remember that everyone needs a friend who cares!  If you like a person who has been down on what they don't have, hopefully you will encourage them to take a new tack in life, and to show their worth, by improving their own position!

And yeah, sometimes life's deck of cards is really stacked against someone. If you know of someone like that, and you have something to spare, as my fave song (see Sig below) includes, "the Good Book says it's better to give than to receive, I do my best to do my part". Giving at the right time can really make someone feel special, and give them hope for the future. Even in something as simple as an on-line game.

lazy to read all sorry ' you were should to write more short
i aspire to inspire before i expire .

aspired from peopels
inspired from peopels
expired from peopels !

(08-29-2020, 11:04 AM)TonyOfficialAgma Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 09:43 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

You're not wrong!

You're also right!

lazy to read all sorry ' you were should to write more short

lol
Also i love pizza ✨
Imagine begging for stuff, couldn't be m-
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
(08-30-2020, 10:52 AM)Shade1453 Wrote: Imagine begging for stuff, couldn't be m-

Yes sir same here..lol
I kind of feel bad beacuse sora have to make so many decisions..how about 2 owners or more?
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(08-30-2020, 11:10 AM)imHitu Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 10:52 AM)Shade1453 Wrote: Imagine begging for stuff, couldn't be m-

Yes sir same here..lol
I kind of feel bad beacuse sora have to make so many decisions..how about 2 owners or more?

Hard but useful
Also i love pizza ✨
(08-31-2020, 02:41 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 11:10 AM)imHitu Wrote:

Yes sir same here..lol

Hard but useful
Ye I mean it's for video so like...idk
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma