Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Different Name colors in Agma.io
Hello!
Many people do not know how to get different name colors in agma.io.... if you are one of them - your are right here!

Here is how to get:

White   is the nickname color every play gets. 
Gold     nickname is only available to goldmember. If you wanna be a goldmember click here.
Red      nickname is only available for youtubers. (Requirements for YT status: 1k+ subs. uploading weekly)
Blue     nickname is only available to the admins of the game. once a youtuber had it for making a video. Do not ask to get it.
Green  nickname is also only for admins. 

I hope i cleared some things out now, 
kind regards,
hut
Music can't save the earth. But your soul.
[-] The following 2 users Like HutDude's post:
  • magdorlolmagdor, Sarcrack
What about orange and black?

(@firebone#9999)
(08-21-2020, 01:49 PM)HutDude Wrote: Hello!
Many people do not know how to get different name colors in agma.io.... if you are one of them - your are right here!

Here is how to get:

Gold     nickname is only available to goldmember. If you wanna be a goldmember click here.
Red      nickname is only available for youtubers. (Requirements for YT status: 1k+ subs. uploading weekly)
Blue     nickname is only available to the admins of the game. once a youtuber had it for making a video. Do not ask to get it.

kind regards,
hut

Wait dont u need to have 500 subs to get the red name?
My Youtube Channel is Simont - Agmaio go and subscribe if you feel like it c; 
(08-21-2020, 03:38 PM)kingsimont Wrote:

Here is how to get:

kind regards,
hut

It’s more about views and being active

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 1 user Likes fireboneee's post:
  • kingsimont
(08-21-2020, 03:42 PM)fireboneee Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 03:38 PM)kingsimont Wrote:

Here is how to get:

kind regards,
hut

It’s more about views and being active

ok ty
My Youtube Channel is Simont - Agmaio go and subscribe if you feel like it c; 

Here is how to get:

kind regards,
hut

Lol thanks for that, there are many people here asking for another color name Dodgy
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
why no purple ;( still cool tho
[-] The following 1 user Likes NBST's post:
  • fireboneee
Yes we need purple/pink color at agma : (

(@firebone#9999)
Yea Purple for Mod would be cool!!!!!
[Image: Lightsig.png]
(08-21-2020, 09:58 PM)Light* Wrote: Yea Purple for Mod would be cool!!!!!

Yes I agree Smile
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
@firebonee Yes make Pink for mods Wink
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
(08-22-2020, 04:05 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: @firebonee Yes make Pink for mods Wink

D: I’ll become mod if that happens :,(

(@firebone#9999)
(08-22-2020, 04:05 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: @firebonee Yes make Pink for mods Wink

Thats good idea lol

Or maybe blue will be epic ahha
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
Or U Could Make A Purple name for moderators becuase it will go with the purple moderator hat ;D
Hi Im Arsh Nice to meet u (Btw) Im A Youtuber Channel Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvBChWM...tlLutMIogw

[-] The following 1 user Likes [email protected]'s post:
  • xRENDEx

Here is how to get:

kind regards,
hut
you are right until red name 
BLUE NAME it isn't only for admins ' master has too as u said magma too ' i think and it must it's because blue name can have big partnerts of agma and admin's
Admin edit: WRONG. Nobody can get blue name. It was used for YouTube videos before, for only specific select person(s).
Green name ' you are wrong too here . you can purcahse this name only with 300$ donation .
Admin edit: WRONG.  Nobody can get green name, and you cannot purchase it even with a $300 donation.
i aspire to inspire before i expire .

aspired from peopels
inspired from peopels
expired from peopels !