Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Enter spam bot title here)
(Link) easiest method to assist them live on target. They assigned 811 overweight adults to one of four diets, which were comprised of the following percentages of fat, protein, and carbs: 20, 15, and 65%; 40, 15, and 45%; and 40, 25, and 35%. While yes, it's true that insulin's job is to pull glucose out of the blood and store excess as fat, it's also responsible for driving amino acids into our muscles for protein synthesis and clearing dietary fats out of the blood as well (which are stored as body fat more efficiently than carbohydrate, I might add ). On top of all that, insulin has a mild anti-catabolic effect (meaning it helps preserve your muscle).
(Links)
Attention to all forum participants agarioforums.net : Check out this information now!

Very often scammers advertise medications that can be harmful to health.

These are medicines that are not registered in any medical reference book. Such drugs do not have a quality certificate. Customer reviews of the effectiveness of these drugs are written to attract customers.
For example, many advertise weight loss drugs that promise to reduce weight by 8 kilograms in 27 days. Or cure hypertension in 4 weeks.

Be careful when visiting these sites and never buy the products they advertise (pills for men's health, to normalize blood sugar levels, to treat alcoholism and tobacco addiction, to increase penis size, to restore vision, to cleanse the body of parasites and worms)!
Here's an example of a counterfeit website:

(Link) 

That sells such a harmful drug:

(Link) 

For example, this site

(Link) 
may display advertisements for drugs for the treatment of Covid-19. Modern science has not yet been able to invent a medicine that can cure the infection spread by the coronavirus.

This information has already been published on the most famous forums in the world: Important message for 74244 users of your site c926736
[-] The following 1 user Likes Clintonfeejemiorry's post:
  • QueenHeather
(08-21-2020, 08:27 AM)Clintonfeejemiorry Wrote: Attention to all forum participants agarioforums.net : Check out this information now!

These are medicines that are not registered in any medical reference book. Such drugs do not have a quality certificate. Customer reviews of the effectiveness of these drugs are written to attract customers.
For example, many advertise weight loss drugs that promise to reduce weight by 8 kilograms in 27 days. Or cure hypertension in 4 weeks.

Be careful when visiting these sites and never buy the products they advertise (pills for men's health, to normalize blood sugar levels, to treat alcoholism and tobacco addiction, to increase penis size, to restore vision, to cleanse the body of parasites and worms)!

(Link) 

(Link) 

For example, this site

(Link) 
may display advertisements for drugs for the treatment of Covid-19. Modern science has not yet been able to invent a medicine that can cure the infection spread by the coronavirus.

This information has already been published on the most famous forums in the world: Important message for 74244 users of your site c926736

Normally we “purge” spammers and remove all of their threads, but I like your reply! However, I did edit both posts and remove the links.
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-21-2020, 01:10 PM)QueenHeather Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 08:27 AM)Clintonfeejemiorry Wrote: Attention to all forum participants agarioforums.net : Check out this information now!

(Link) 

(Link) 

For example, this site

(Link) 

Normally we “purge” spammers and remove all of their threads, but I like your reply! However, I did edit both posts and remove the links.

Ahhhahhahahaha!!!

No letting the bots start conversations with themselves!

Check out that bot-dude's stats:

Total Posts: 1 (0.48 posts per day | 0 percent of total posts)
(Find All Posts)
Total Threads: 0 (0 threads per day | 0 percent of total threads)
(Find All Threads)
Time Spent Online: 29 Seconds

If they were able to find this thread, read it, fill out their profile, and reply all in 29 seconds, and were a real person.... I have to wonder:

Did we become a challenge on TikTok? Or did we become a contest on Big Brother?!

We can leave this so more opf us can giggle at you!

(But PS: Samira and I have done it too, lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • QueenHeather, Sora
(08-21-2020, 01:34 PM)Squirrel Wrote: Ahhhahhahahaha!!!

(Find All Posts)
(Find All Threads)

If they were able to find this thread, read it, fill out their profile, and reply all in 29 seconds, and were a real person.... I have to wonder:

Did we become a challenge on TikTok? Or did we become a contest on Big Brother?!

Oh my lord, I knew it! Lmao epic facepalming happening right now. But hey, their reply was useful!  Rolleyes

(08-21-2020, 01:40 PM)QueenHeather Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 01:34 PM)Squirrel Wrote: Ahhhahhahahaha!!!

(Find All Posts)
(Find All Threads)

Oh my lord, I knew it! Lmao epic facepalming happening right now. But hey, their reply was useful!  Rolleyes

I think the purpose of it was to try to give flase credit to the link it had in it's signature... lol! Dang bots. If only we could use RAID!
Fight the Good Fight
  • QueenHeather, Sora
I wonder why can’t sora fix this problem, maybe by not being able to post for an hour after registering or something like that?

(@firebone#9999)
(08-21-2020, 03:08 PM)fireboneee Wrote: I wonder why can’t sora fix this problem, maybe by not being able to post for an hour after registering or something like that?

Unfortunately, some bots make accounts, then wait until days later to post. We’ve discussed many ways that we can combat bots and Sora has made some changes that have helped a ton. They actually used to be way worse than they are now!

[-] The following 3 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • fireboneee, Sora, Squirrel
good luck lol
(08-21-2020, 03:08 PM)fireboneee Wrote: I wonder why can’t sora fix this problem, maybe by not being able to post for an hour after registering or something like that?

Sora basically does not want to cause anyone any problems with posting a message, and that just naturally invites bots to do their worst. I can remember the days I would log in and there would be 40 pages full of spam! (lol) They were actually kind of fun to delete. lol

PS: Heather! You gave a bot a Like! Hehehehe!
Fight the Good Fight
  • fireboneee, Sora
(08-22-2020, 02:57 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Sora basically does not want to cause anyone any problems with posting a message, and that just naturally invites bots to do their worst. I can remember the days I would log in and there would be 40 pages full of spam! (lol) They were actually kind of fun to delete. lol

PS: Heather! You gave a bot a Like!  Hehehehe!

I mean deleting is kind of fun beacuse you will be able to remember ur old days hahah
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma

(Link) 

(Link) 

For example, this site

(Link) 

Thank you for that and ice, I actually said that's spam and dangerous but thanks for be clear with the information, many people fell in that kind of scams!
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(08-21-2020, 08:21 AM)gemiohuiye Wrote: (Link) easiest method to assist them live on target. They assigned 811 overweight adults to one of four diets, which were comprised of the following percentages of fat, protein, and carbs: 20, 15, and 65%; 40, 15, and 45%; and 40, 25, and 35%. While yes, it's true that insulin's job is to pull glucose out of the blood and store excess as fat, it's also responsible for driving amino acids into our muscles for protein synthesis and clearing dietary fats out of the blood as well (which are stored as body fat more efficiently than carbohydrate, I might add ). On top of all that, insulin has a mild anti-catabolic effect (meaning it helps preserve your muscle).
(Links)

Now i think it say "enter spam bot title here" fisrt learn to do an spam bot later post spam pls xDD
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(08-24-2020, 02:23 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 08:21 AM)gemiohuiye Wrote: (Link) easiest method to assist them live on target. They assigned 811 overweight adults to one of four diets, which were comprised of the following percentages of fat, protein, and carbs: 20, 15, and 65%; 40, 15, and 45%; and 40, 25, and 35%. While yes, it's true that insulin's job is to pull glucose out of the blood and store excess as fat, it's also responsible for driving amino acids into our muscles for protein synthesis and clearing dietary fats out of the blood as well (which are stored as body fat more efficiently than carbohydrate, I might add ). On top of all that, insulin has a mild anti-catabolic effect (meaning it helps preserve your muscle).
(Links)

Now i think it say "enter spam bot title here" fisrt learn to do an spam bot later post spam pls xDD

Oh I’m the one that changed that title  Rolleyes it did have a classic spam bot title, but I changed it when I removed the links haha

[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-28-2020, 01:21 AM)QueenHeather Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 02:23 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(Links)

Oh I’m the one that changed that title  Rolleyes it did have a classic spam bot title, but I changed it when I removed the links haha

lmaoxD
i eat sumuri's :O