Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
free stuff?
ive heard that every player in agma got a "1 power ups pack" and a 10 bots thing, so now i have a question, my account didnt get the 1 pack or the bots, can someone check this issue?
i eat sumuri's :O
(08-20-2020, 02:15 AM)xmaster Wrote: ive heard that every player in agma got a "1 power ups pack" and a 10 bots thing, so now i have a question, my account didnt get the 1 pack or the bots, can someone check this issue?

Hey master, the power pack and the bots are only for new players who join. Not for old account XD
 It's for only new players to check them out.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • nachochesse
(08-20-2020, 04:40 AM)imHitu Wrote:
(08-20-2020, 02:15 AM)xmaster Wrote: ive heard that every player in agma got a "1 power ups pack" and a 10 bots thing, so now i have a question, my account didnt get the 1 pack or the bots, can someone check this issue?

Hey master, the power pack and the bots are only for new players who join. Not for old account XD

Oh! I didn't notice about that
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin

New accounts or maybe even those players who have low levels because I have a level 6 account but it's not new and I got all of the above on that account
(08-20-2020, 05:23 AM)dARe Wrote:

New accounts or maybe even those players who have low levels because I have a level 6 account but it's not new and I got all of the above on that account
Okay
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin

I think it's only for people who joins and there level is 1.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma

You need to have new account to get them but if you have old account sorry  Undecided

(08-20-2020, 11:51 AM)imHitu Wrote:

I think it's only for people who joins and there level is 1.
before level 5 i think so
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨