Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFK AGMA
Hello it's me tony and i decided to tell you guys one short story which it's about agma
there below of my letters u can see one image which i had put  so many mothercell 
while i was in game i was cooking too unwittingly i forgot for a min to check my oven and my food had burned 
i just felt a bit  lonely so i just came to tell my short story to make feel my self more friendly .
[Image: kuQE74f]
i aspire to inspire before i expire .

aspired from peopels
inspired from peopels
expired from peopels !

[-] The following 1 user Likes TonyOfficialAgma's post:
  • Honest
We cannot see the image Tony (you need to put it on a hosting site like imgur) but your story is funny lol
[Image: Lightsig.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Light*'s post:
  • TonyOfficialAgma
(08-20-2020, 12:23 PM)Light* Wrote: We cannot see the image Tony (you need to put it on a hosting site like imgur) but your story is funny lol

when i put the link of imgur for me doesn't works
when i put link which i get from : copy image addres ' it show's me what i copy
i aspire to inspire before i expire .

aspired from peopels
inspired from peopels
expired from peopels !

(08-19-2020, 11:52 PM)TonyOfficialAgma Wrote: Hello it's me tony and i decided to tell you guys one short story which it's about agma
there below of my letters u can see one image which i had put  so many mothercell 
while i was in game i was cooking too unwittingly i forgot for a min to check my oven and my food had burned 
i just felt a bit  lonely so i just came to tell my short story to make feel my self more friendly .
[Image: kuQE74f]
Jajaja it just happened to me just 3 weeks ago Tongue 
also where's the image? ;-;
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨