Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New update
Hey guys the update that Sora did is really good. I am looking at the shout outs and they all positive comments!! I really like the update. I think people might join back people who left.

What do you guys think of it?
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(08-19-2020, 01:24 PM)imHitu Wrote: Hey guys the update that Sora did is really good. I am looking at the shout outs and they all positive comments!! I really like the update. I think people might join back people who left.

for my opinion its like a nahhh thing, also pretty fun, but i guess this update pretty much just lets power spammers more op.(dont ban me lel)
i eat sumuri's :O
(08-20-2020, 02:11 AM)xmaster Wrote:
(08-19-2020, 01:24 PM)imHitu Wrote: Hey guys the update that Sora did is really good. I am looking at the shout outs and they all positive comments!! I really like the update. I think people might join back people who left.

for my opinion its like a nahhh thing, also pretty fun, but i guess this update pretty much just lets power spammers more op.(dont ban me lel)

HelloWink

How so? Anti gives someone without normal powerups to just protect against someone with recs. Just drop an anti-rec on the person trying to recombine and you are saved. You just need to be quick.
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
(08-20-2020, 03:08 AM)Honest Wrote:

HelloWink

How so? Anti gives someone without normal powerups to just protect against someone with recs. Just drop an anti-rec on the person trying to recombine and you are saved. You just need to be quick.

we need a key for anti freeze and anti rec for sure (maybe not anti freeze) cause when u drag it and drop u allready get eaten by the power spammer, the frozen is toooooooooo op, and yet its cheaper than a normal virus, thats all i want to say xD
i eat sumuri's :O
(08-20-2020, 03:08 AM)Honest Wrote:

HelloWink

Hey, I might try that out.
Thanks for letting me know.

O that's cool, u are not get ban is just ur opinion xd
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma

Actually, I would say its awesome and the best update so far and I also did have lots of fun playing with Sora, Shade, and the rest of the youtubers in Infection (Beta) EU, Apparently, I ended up doing a lots of shoutouts that day just thanking Sora and Restlac for making this update look absolutely Incredible and I was also thanking them for making this Wonderful io game for everyone, it totally has been doing awesome, Sora and Restlac are really the best ones ever and I love and respect this io game in the heart no matter what even though this game is one of the best. 

Thank you @Sora and @retslac so much for making and working on this New and Huge Update for us, its just amazing especially the free powerups thingy pop up thingy that was given to every single player in this whole entire io game, you guys are just the best Smile  Heart Heart Heart Heart
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • Light*
(08-20-2020, 05:12 AM)nachochesse Wrote:

Actually, I would say its awesome and the best update so far and I also did have lots of fun playing with Sora, Shade, and the rest of the youtubers in Infection (Beta) EU, Apparently, I ended up doing a lots of shoutouts that day just thanking Sora and Restlac for making this update look absolutely Incredible and I was also thanking them for making this Wonderful io game for everyone, it totally has been doing awesome, Sora and Restlac are really the best ones ever and I love and respect this io game in the heart no matter what even though this game is one of the best. 

Thank you @Sora and @restlac so much for making and working on this New and Huge Update for us, its just amazing especially the free powerups thingy pop up thingy that was given to every single player in this whole entire io game, you guys are just the best Smile  Heart Heart Heart Heart

Hey, I am glad that you liked the update. I didnt do it but still..lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • nachochesse