Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
New Update
So with this new update alot of stuff was added, for an example the new powerups and the remove of no powerups in gigantic 2, giant 2 and giga 2.
The remove of the no powerup servers have been getting alot of hate recently and i myself do not like it. It's just because it is so hard to record a video or even play the game when get up to 500k mass with their powers. The new anti freeze and anti recombine seem pretty cool it's just how you can use the anti recombine and the anti freeze to cancel the recombine and the freeze for a few seconds, i find it very usefull
My Youtube Channel is Simont - Agmaio go and subscribe if you feel like it c; 
[-] The following 9 users Like kingsimont's post:
  • Akabne, fireboneee, Janedoe, Johndoe, Kanti, Kolin, Sora, Squirrel , Ukila
(08-19-2020, 01:17 PM)kingsimont Wrote: So with this new update alot of stuff was added,for an example the new powerups and the remove of no powerups in gigantic 2, giant 2 and giga 2.
The remove of the no powerup servers have been getting alot of hate recently and i myself do not like it. It's just because it is so hard to record a video or even play the game when people use portals to get up to 500k mass with their powers. The new anti freeze and anti recombine seem pretty cool it's just how you can use the anti recombine and the anti freeze to cancel the recombine and the freeze for a few seconds, i find it very usefull.

Yes, the new update is very useful but also there be changes
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • kingsimont
(08-19-2020, 03:00 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(08-19-2020, 01:17 PM)kingsimont Wrote: So with this new update alot of stuff was added,for an example the new powerups and the remove of no powerups in gigantic 2, giant 2 and giga 2.
The remove of the no powerup servers have been getting alot of hate recently and i myself do not like it. It's just because it is so hard to record a video or even play the game when people use portals to get up to 500k mass with their powers. The new anti freeze and anti recombine seem pretty cool it's just how you can use the anti recombine and the anti freeze to cancel the recombine and the freeze for a few seconds, i find it very usefull.

Yes, the new update is very useful but also there be changes

Sure is c:
[-] The following 1 user Likes kingsimont's post:
  • Kolin

Removing portals from gig2 servers!
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • kingsimont
Took a year to do that -.-

(@firebone#9999)
(08-19-2020, 09:27 PM)fireboneee Wrote: Took a year to do that -.-

Wow really firebone? I didnt know it takes that long wow.
Good job sora Smile
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(08-19-2020, 08:56 PM)Sora Wrote:

ahh thank you @Sora
(08-19-2020, 08:56 PM)Sora Wrote:

Yey I bet people will back join again beacuse I heard jixki, drgondri, and halcon where gone leave if the server was powers but now it's no powers yey Smile
I always love new people joining. It's just so exciting meeting them!!  They are not new but I just changed the topic here wth xd
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma

I dare say there are a few messages like this.

I encourage everyone to pipe up with their opinions, so that Sora can see what the players think of the new changes!

Perhaps based on the responses, he will make some further changes!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
He actually made gigantic 2 “no pows” again Smile

(@firebone#9999)
(08-21-2020, 09:19 AM)fireboneee Wrote: He actually made gigantic 2 “no pows” again Smile

Yes I know right I feel much better now...lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • kingsimont