Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
(08-19-2020, 05:20 AM)dARe Wrote: Hi everyone.I have been playing this game for quite some time.I used to play agar.io but now I only play agma. I first joined agma.io when I saw a youtube video about it.I think it was 2018 when I joined

I started to play in Gigantic(EU) at first but after 2-3 months I started to play in slowsplit(EU). I played there for 2 and a half years then I started to play in Selffeed(EU redbull) and now I don't play the game as my PC is broken Sad

My real name is AbdulRehman and I am from Pakistan. I am a student of 9th grade

wow thats a lot of I'ss

Welcome to AGF forums buddy. Hope u will get along in agma soon . Best wishes with u .
Regards.
Hi, I am Dhruv play by the of [INDIA] DESTRUCTOR. I maybe change my nickname in game but u can add me my username is DhRuV1111.
 Any query u wanna ask u can ask freely . 
I will help u in agma chat , agf forums , discord . Feel free and u have my support 24/7. 
#SupportingOurAgmaCommunity

Discord- Dhruv#5369
[-] The following 2 users Like DhRuV1111's post:
  • dARe, PROPROPROPROPROPRO
(08-20-2020, 07:53 AM)dARe Wrote:
(08-20-2020, 05:37 AM)nachochesse Wrote:
(08-19-2020, 05:20 AM)dARe Wrote: Hi everyone.I have been playing this game for quite some time.I used to play agar.io but now I only play agma. I first joined agma.io when I saw a youtube video about it.I think it was 2018 when I joined

I started to play in Gigantic(EU) at first but after 2-3 months I started to play in slowsplit(EU). I played there for 2 and a half years then I started to play in Selffeed(EU redbull) and now I don't play the game as my PC is broken Sad

wow thats a lot of I'ss

I also have been playing Agma.io for 2 years as well but besides that Welcome to Agma.io Pal! Smile
Nice. In which server do you play I think I have seen you in self feed
You probably might have, I just don't even remember
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • dARe
(09-10-2020, 03:08 PM)DhRuV1111 Wrote:

wow thats a lot of I'ss

Welcome to AGF forums buddy. Hope u will get along in agma soon . Best wishes with u  .
Regards.
Thanks bro

(09-09-2020, 03:36 PM)Lazaro Wrote:

wow thats a lot of I'ss

So you are new to the forums?

||        ||      ||  ()
,--. ,-. ,.,-.  ,--.,.,-. ,-.  ||-.,.  ,.|| ,-.  ||-.,. ,-. ,.,-.  ,--.
//`-'//-\\||/|| //-||||/`'//-\\ ||-'||  ||||//-\\ ||-'||//-\\||/|| ((`-'
||   || |||| ||||  ||||   || || ||  || /|||||| || ||  |||| |||| ||  ``.
\\,-.\\-//|| || \\-||||   \\-|| ||  ||//||||\\-|| ||  ||\\-//|| || ,-.))
`--' `-' `' `'  `-,|`'    `-^-``'  `-' `'`' `-^-``'  `' `-' `' `' `--'
                 //           .--------.
             ,-.//          .: : :  :___`.
             `--'         .'!!:::::  \\_\ `.
Yes I am
Welcome to the Forums?
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade1453's post:
  • dARe
(09-24-2020, 10:12 PM)Shade1453 Wrote: Welcome to the Forums?

Thanks?
Is Something Interesting Happen While Im Not Around Tongue
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like yukichan's post:
  • PROPROPROPROPROPRO, Squirrel
Myassignmenthelp.co.uk provides the best case study services for Uk students and all across the world. Our services are assignment help, cdr report writers Australia, coursework help, Harvard Referencing Generator, academic study help, etc. If you want any services so you can come with us and get the best help from our expert.

wow thats a lot of I'ss
    Welcome Abdul, this is an excellent forum for discussing anything, doesn't always have to be about Agma or Agario. I'm wondering if you you are fluent in English or did you use a translator? It seems to me that you are fluent in English by the way this introduction was written.
(09-10-2020, 03:08 PM)DhRuV1111 Wrote:

wow thats a lot of I'ss

Welcome to AGF forums buddy. Hope u will get along in agma soon . Best wishes with u  .
Regards.
Assalamualikum brother best wishes zaki.
Artistic Bird is a Website Designing Company in USA, We believe in imagination as the beginning and end of all creation. It's seeing what others don't see. Without it, there's no breakthrough. there's nothing. At Artistic Bird, we stand apart by the power of our imagination.

Visit Website: Ecommerce Web Design USA
Web Design Company in USA
Best Web Development Company in USA