Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hi everyone.I have been playing this game for quite some time.I used to play agar.io but now I only play agma. I first joined agma.io when I saw a youtube video about it.I think it was 2018 when I joined

I started to play in Gigantic(EU) at first but after 2-3 months I started to play in slowsplit(EU). I played there for 2 and a half years then I started to play in Selffeed(EU redbull) and now I don't play the game as my PC is broken Sad

My real name is AbdulRehman and I am from Pakistan. I am a student of 9th grade

wow thats a lot of I'ss
[-] The following 3 users Like dARe's post:
  • Jupiter, magdorlolmagdor, nachochesse
(08-19-2020, 05:20 AM)dARe Wrote: Hi everyone.I have been playing this game for quite some time.I used to play agar.io but now I only play agma. I first joined agma.io when I saw a youtube video about it.I think it was 2018 when I joined

I started to play in Gigantic(EU) at first but after 2-3 months I started to play in slowsplit(EU). I played there for 2 and a half years then I started to play in Selffeed(EU redbull) and now I don't play the game as my PC is broken Sad

wow thats a lot of I'ss
I started in 2017 and actually i use the same pc to play agma, this pc is the worst  Dodgy
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(08-19-2020, 01:08 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(08-19-2020, 05:20 AM)dARe Wrote: Hi everyone.I have been playing this game for quite some time.I used to play agar.io but now I only play agma. I first joined agma.io when I saw a youtube video about it.I think it was 2018 when I joined

wow thats a lot of I'ss
I started in 2017 and actually i use the same pc to play agma, this pc is the worst  Dodgy
My PC is not good either

wow thats a lot of I'ss

Hey, nice to meet you and welcome to the formus!!
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • dARe
(08-20-2020, 04:39 AM)imHitu Wrote:

wow thats a lot of I'ss

Hey, nice to meet you and welcome to the formus!!
Thanks!

wow thats a lot of I'ss

I also have been playing Agma.io for 2 years as well but besides that Welcome to Agma.io Pal! Smile
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • dARe
(08-20-2020, 05:37 AM)nachochesse Wrote:

wow thats a lot of I'ss

I also have been playing Agma.io for 2 years as well but besides that Welcome to Agma.io Pal! Smile
Nice. In which server do you play I think I have seen you in self feed

wow thats a lot of I'ss

Well done, young lad!

This was supposed to be all about you, so naturally it had some "I's" in it!

A bunch of us played agar.io first, and found this afterwards. It's nice that that path has brought you to share in some fun with us as well!

And here's hoping that you can get your machine fixed, or find an alternate one soon!

In the meantime, I hope we'll see your opinions here, and whatever else you want to share with us!

Have fun out there!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • dARe
(08-21-2020, 07:56 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

wow thats a lot of I'ss

Well done, young lad!

This was supposed to be all about you, so naturally it had some "I's" in it!

A bunch of us played agar.io first, and found this afterwards. It's nice that that path has brought you to share in some fun with us as well!

And here's hoping that you can get your machine fixed, or find an alternate one soon!

In the meantime, I hope we'll see your opinions here, and whatever else you want to share with us!

Have fun out there!

Thanks 
Yeah I gave my computer to my uncle and I hope he can fix it soon
[-] The following 1 user Likes dARe's post:
  • Squirrel

Hi,
Hope your PC was fixed, cause I know what it feels like to play on an old PC.. I'm a 10th grader from Portugal. My elder sister studies architecture and, obviously, our parents bought a new PC for her and I'm left with her old one... The game freezes all the time and the PC can just go black, and then I have to hard restart it...
(09-08-2020, 04:44 AM)Kemp Wrote:
Hi,
Hope your PC was fixed, cause I know what it feels like to play on an old PC.. I'm a 10th grader from Portugal. My elder sister studies architecture and, obviously, our parents bought a new PC for her and I'm left with her old one... The game freezes all the time and the PC can just go black, and then I have to hard restart it...

I have the same problem...
I hope when i join the university i can get a better pc, i'll need it lol
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-08-2020, 04:44 AM)Kemp Wrote:
Hi,

You should try turning some settings of maybe that will help!! Or you can serach on yt beacuse I did that and I got really good internet now.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma

wow thats a lot of I'ss

So you are new to the forums?

||        ||      ||  ()
,--. ,-. ,.,-.  ,--.,.,-. ,-.  ||-.,.  ,.|| ,-.  ||-.,. ,-. ,.,-.  ,--.
//`-'//-\\||/|| //-||||/`'//-\\ ||-'||  ||||//-\\ ||-'||//-\\||/|| ((`-'
||   || |||| ||||  ||||   || || ||  || /|||||| || ||  |||| |||| ||  ``.
\\,-.\\-//|| || \\-||||   \\-|| ||  ||//||||\\-|| ||  ||\\-//|| || ,-.))
`--' `-' `' `'  `-,|`'    `-^-``'  `-' `'`' `-^-``'  `' `-' `' `' `--'
                 //           .--------.
             ,-.//          .: : :  :___`.
             `--'         .'!!:::::  \\_\ `.
(09-09-2020, 03:36 PM)Lazaro Wrote:

wow thats a lot of I'ss

||        ||      ||  ()
                 //           .--------.
Yes, he joined on August 2020
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-09-2020, 03:44 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 03:36 PM)Lazaro Wrote:

wow thats a lot of I'ss

||        ||      ||  ()
                 //           .--------.
Yes, he joined on August 2020
nOicE