Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the Most HATED experience thing in agma.io?
Q: What is the Most Hated experience thing in agma.io?

A: Probably the ads because I am pretty sure a lot of players have recently been complaining all about that lately and that could maybe actually explain the only reason why those sort of players really want Gold Membership that bad
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
Aren’t the readers of the thread the ones to answer that question?
If people are too lazy to use one or two minutes to install an adblocker it’s their fault ?‍♂️

(@firebone#9999)
My thought is, Sora has to make money somehow! If you’re playing a game for free (no gold membership), then something has to be done so that the owner can even afford to keep it up and running! Ad revenue gives a bit extra to help us keep playing a game we all love so much Tongue
A similar example is mobile apps. On many of them, either you deal with ads or you make a purchase to remove ads. This way the developers can profit and continue to keep the app running, as well as improve it.
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • Squirrel
Probably no one minds banner ads implemented in the home/death screen.. but video ads have a really annoying problem: it happens quite often that you get an ad when you press play (but you still spawn) so you can’t defend yourself while watching an ad.. after just a few more deaths you get the next video ad...

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 1 user Likes fireboneee's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-18-2020, 09:49 PM)fireboneee Wrote: Probably no one minds banner ads implemented in the home/death screen.. but video ads have a really annoying problem: it happens quite often that you get an ad when you press play (but you still spawn) so you can’t defend yourself while watching an ad.. after just a few more deaths you get the next video ad...

The ads are annoying but sora has to get money so..idk
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(08-18-2020, 09:49 PM)fireboneee Wrote: Probably no one minds banner ads implemented in the home/death screen.. but video ads have a really annoying problem: it happens quite often that you get an ad when you press play (but you still spawn) so you can’t defend yourself while watching an ad.. after just a few more deaths you get the next video ad...

I agree... This happens, and it's annoying.

But think of it this way...

Until the bug gets sorted out, it's just another tiny way that we're groomed to be more 'accepting of death' in a game where it comes often for everyone!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(08-18-2020, 09:49 PM)fireboneee Wrote: Probably no one minds banner ads implemented in the home/death screen.. but video ads have a really annoying problem: it happens quite often that you get an ad when you press play (but you still spawn) so you can’t defend yourself while watching an ad.. after just a few more deaths you get the next video ad..
One can survive while a video ad pops up by seeing the map and controlling the cell according to it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dARe's post:
  • nachochesse
(08-18-2020, 04:49 PM)nachochesse Wrote: Q: What is the Most Hated experience thing in agma.io?

A: Probably the ads because I am pretty sure a lot of players have recently been complaining all about that lately and that could maybe actually explain the only reason why those sort of players really want Gold Membership that bad

3 years ago i had like 4 million mass and i wanted to make a record because on this time there was no a big record, i was near i just need 100k more i put a potral an then my pc crashed so i lost all mass  Dodgy

(08-19-2020, 12:55 AM)imHitu Wrote:

I think adds are the worst thing on infection, you are green, you have an add an you get red izi kill :b
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(08-21-2020, 01:24 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 04:49 PM)nachochesse Wrote: Q: What is the Most Hated experience thing in agma.io?

3 years ago i had like 4 million mass and i wanted to make a record because on this time there was no a big record, i was near i just need 100k more i put a potral an then my pc crashed so i lost all mass  Dodgy

I think adds are the worst thing on infection, you are green, you have an add an you get red izi kill :b
First of all, I do actually know that ads in agma.io can turn out to be extremely annoying sometimes and it could end up making players angry but just like people said in this thread that's exactly how is going to run this game, keep it alive, and grow as fast as possible.

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • dARe
(08-21-2020, 01:43 AM)nachochesse Wrote:

First of all, I do actually know that ads in agma.io can turn out to be extremely annoying sometimes and it could end up making players angry but just like people said in this thread that's exactly how is going to run this game, keep it alive, and grow as fast as possible.

Yep that's ture. I am not gone say anything about it.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(08-21-2020, 02:02 AM)imHitu Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 01:43 AM)nachochesse Wrote:

Yep that's ture. I am not gone say anything about it.
if that's okay with you then that's fine Big Grin