Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voice chat / Agma
Just wanted to post a quick thread to say I had a ton of fun this afternoon while taking a break from schoolwork.  Heart Thanks to everyone who joined in the agf server and voice chat. I’ve been pretty stressed lately and it was great to have some fun time to relax and yell and occasionally blurt out profanities with some fun people that were kicking my butt.  Tongue Y’all are pretty fun.
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 3 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • fisa, Sora, Squirrel
(08-17-2020, 07:36 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: Just wanted to post a quick thread to say I had a ton of fun this afternoon while taking a break from schoolwork.  Heart Thanks to everyone who joined in the agf server and voice chat. I’ve been pretty stressed lately and it was great to have some fun time to relax and yell and occasionally blurt out profanities with some fun people that were kicking my butt.  Tongue Y’all are pretty fun.

Hai! I wasn't there but I am glad you had fun. Be safe and happy.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • QueenHeather
(08-17-2020, 07:36 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: Just wanted to post a quick thread to say I had a ton of fun this afternoon while taking a break from schoolwork.  Heart Thanks to everyone who joined in the agf server and voice chat. I’ve been pretty stressed lately and it was great to have some fun time to relax and yell and occasionally blurt out profanities with some fun people that were kicking my butt.  Tongue Y’all are pretty fun.

You and I finished pretty even, I'd say! But I agree -- I had more fun than I've had in awhile, getting to chase and verbally tease my intended victim simultaneously! lolollll

Good luck with your studies (I had no idea you were!), and you have a musical kind of voice that could make a guy dream! It's good for us that you weren't trying to utilize that! (Except maybe some low-key pleading! hehehe!)

Hope you need some more relaxing again some time soon! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, QueenHeather, Sora
(08-18-2020, 05:19 AM)Squirrel Wrote: You and I finished pretty even, I'd say!  But I agree -- I had more fun than I've had in awhile, getting to chase and verbally tease my intended victim simultaneously! lolollll

Good luck with your studies (I had no idea you were!), and you have a musical kind of voice that could make a guy dream! It's good for us that you weren't trying to utilize that! (Except maybe some low-key pleading! hehehe!)

Lol! “Low-key pleading”
There was definitely quite a bit of “No no no nonononono pleaseeeee... ok nbst got me.”  Big Grin
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
(08-18-2020, 03:27 PM)QueenHeather Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 05:19 AM)Squirrel Wrote: You and I finished pretty even, I'd say!  But I agree -- I had more fun than I've had in awhile, getting to chase and verbally tease my intended victim simultaneously! lolollll

Lol! “Low-key pleading”
There was definitely quite a bit of “No no no nonononono pleaseeeee... ok nbst got me.”  Big Grin

Ha! And we got another small dose of your 'relaxing' today! I've had worse habits -- let me know if the need arises again! lol
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!