Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AGMA.IO
Hi everyone . 
i have did more than 50 vid's for agma.io game and i got so many likes from agma players-supports  etc .. it's been almost 2 years in youtube and i didn't break any score  of views like my third video still has score 3.200 views 
idk why   i'am unlucky in some things but i don't give up 
i didn't finish yet 2k Subscibre also 90% of my views are not subscibred idk why i would really like to have more but ... 
I'm really suprised from agma support - inculding @Sora @retslac 
i'm not gonna quit tbh i was in a middel of 2 options 
first option - to learn more in school and to be more acitve 
2 and that option it's to be more acitve in agma and learn more about agma lol
i know nobody has fault here only me because they didn't forced me to make agma vid's but literally i like agma community . 

anyone will agree to be like me comment below . lol i wanna know your opionin
when you don't like it you can't find a time for it which you will say - sorry to busy 
When you love it  you  will say - sorry if im waste your time . 
dear peopels don't let peopels go so far away from you  . 

in darknight's your real friends shine like a star for you .
[-] The following 2 users Like Tonyagma's post:
  • fisa, nachochesse
(08-12-2020, 06:56 AM)Tonyagma Wrote: Hi everyone . 
i have did more than 50 vid's for agma.io game and i got so many likes from agma players-supports  etc .. it's been almost 2 years in youtube and i didn't break any score  of views like my third video still has score 3.200 views 
i didn't finish yet 2k Subscibre also 90% of my views are not subscibred idk why i would really like to have more but ... 
i know nobody has fault here only me because they didn't forced me to make agma vid's but literally i like agma community . 

Hey Tony, I do understand ur reasons but I think you should do best in ur school more than agma. You should make a good timetable to play and do ur school work. No offense to Agma but school is more important than games. So..If you put more time in school and get good grades and good job..than you can play agma after u done with school. For example- squirrel I think he is 50 something and he completed everything on his life and now he is only working for agma I think..you can do the same thing has squirrel!!
 But I prefer you putting ur time in school. And just try playing agma if u have free time. Beacuse game is just game..
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 4 users Like imHitu's post:
  • fisa, Light*, Squirrel , Tonyagma
(08-12-2020, 06:56 AM)Tonyagma Wrote: Hi everyone . 

Hi Tony,

I agree with Hitu! As a young person, it's important for you to have a dream, and try to chase it! With the sort of determination you show in the game, you may well find that you can be given a chance to do almost anything you want to try your hand at, and in the end, your life is a whole lot more than a blob game!

That said, if after your school work is all done, you want to kick back, play some Agma, and make another video, I don't see the harm in it. You know the rules, and what to do, and not do. I don't know why you're banned this time, but Sora can be quite a softie, I find! Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, imHitu, Tonyagma