Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the giant server
This idea consists of creating a new server, this server will have a gigantic map and each person will appear with 100k of mass and the gold members with 200k, in this server the food will be much larger so that it is easy to increase with them, this server is basically giant, but much more giant
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rethro's post:
  • nachochesse
(08-12-2020, 12:45 AM)Rethro Wrote: This idea consists of creating a new server, this server will have a gigantic map and each person will appear with 100k of mass and the gold members with 200k, in this server the food will be much larger so that it is easy to increase with them, this server is basically giant, but much more giant
This is totally one of the Most Creative and Amazing ideas I've ever seen anyone make up in my agma.io experience!  Smile
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
(08-12-2020, 12:45 AM)Rethro Wrote: This idea consists of creating a new server, this server will have a gigantic map and each person will appear with 100k of mass and the gold members with 200k, in this server the food will be much larger so that it is easy to increase with them, this server is basically giant, but much more giant

What is the purpose of this server? Is it just getting big? And if everyone gets 100k mass than there will be no space to even split.. maybe if there is less players the or make the map big.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 2 users Like imHitu's post:
  • nachochesse, Rethro
(08-12-2020, 03:12 AM)imHitu Wrote:

What is the purpose of this server? Is it just getting big? And if everyone gets 100k mass than there will be no space to even split.. maybe if there is less players the or make the map big.
Great Idea Hitu! We can just make the map huge, that when everyone in that server will have enough space to automatically split  Smile
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • Rethro
(08-12-2020, 05:59 PM)nachochesse Wrote:

Great Idea Hitu! We can just make the map huge, that when everyone in that server will have enough space to automatically split  Smile

You can make the map huge, and make everyone get much bigger quicker, and start everyone at 100K, but then I think you would have to counteract how much easier it would be to get experience in this server by stunting the xp that you get. Maybe give you just half of the experience you would normally get.

But really, to me it seems that this is just the same game, but with the annoying time it takes you to get started (so you're not a completely vulnerable small fry that anyone can kill) done away with.

Given all the other server types, I still think a new kind of server has to have a core difference somehow that changes the game, and makes it harder or at least different!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!

the idea is to make a giant map too
(08-13-2020, 04:58 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 05:59 PM)nachochesse Wrote:

You can make the map huge, and make everyone get much bigger quicker, and start everyone at 100K, but then I think you would have to counteract how much easier it would be to get experience in this server by stunting the xp that you get.  Maybe give you just half of the experience you would normally get.

But really, to me it seems that this is just the same game, but with the annoying time it takes you to get started (so you're not a completely vulnerable small fry that anyone can kill) done away with.

Given all the other server types, I still think a new kind of server has to have a core difference somehow that changes the game, and makes it harder or at least different!

Xp gains wouldnt really change if everything is just scaled up, it's not dependend on mass

i think it would be a bit pointless to just have a giant that is more giant, there should be some sense to it?

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 1 user Likes fireboneee's post:
  • Squirrel
hmm, yeah, i think this idea is a little bit stupid, but it should be funny Big Grin