Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the MOST EXPENSIVE Wearable in agma.io?
Q: Hey, What is the Most Expensive Wearable in agma.io?

A: Definitely The Santa Hat one because it looks incredibly AMAZING. Honestly, You might actually get one for free by playing the spin to win game in agma.io, I really feel extremely bad for those players that didn't get the Santa Hat in the spin to win game because their point suddenly just miss the thing Sad
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • Sora
(08-11-2020, 11:50 PM)nachochesse Wrote: Q: Hey, What is the Most Expensive Wearable in agma.io?

A: Definitely The Santa Hat one because it looks incredibly AMAZING. Honestly, You might actually get one for free by playing the spin to win game in agma.io, I really feel extremely bad for those players that didn't get the Santa Hat in the spin to win game because their point suddenly just miss the thing Sad

Is this still true??

I can remember a few years back, when I lived with my kids, and when my oldest son would wake up, he'd come running out, and want to play on my Agma account for awhile. And he asked me if he could buy the Santa Hat, and I said "Sure!" It was only afterwards I found out that it was 8 million coins! (lolol) I had no idea! But I think that these days it might look a bit different? And it also costs closer to half of what it used to?

I haven't looked through the wearables in quite some time now, there's so many of them! (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Sora
(08-12-2020, 09:56 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-11-2020, 11:50 PM)nachochesse Wrote: Q: Hey, What is the Most Expensive Wearable in agma.io?

Is this still true??

I can remember a few years back, when I lived with my kids, and when my oldest son would wake up, he'd come running out, and want to play on my Agma account for awhile. And he asked me if he could buy the Santa Hat, and I said "Sure!"  It was only afterwards I found out that it was 8 million coins! (lolol)  I had no idea!  But I think that these days it might look a bit different? And it also costs closer to half of what it used to?

I haven't looked through the wearables in quite some time now, there's so many of them! (lol)

Squirrel next time you should check the prize..lol 
I think ur child should say the prize first hahaha and than ask to buy....lol
Ur kids be like: gotem 
Squirrell: rip
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(08-12-2020, 11:34 AM)imHitu Wrote: Squirrel next time you should check the prize..lol 

Oh, I didn't care. (lol) I kind of like the Santa Hat anyways, and I had more than enough money to get it, so why not?

I kind of have a feeling that the Santa Hat now costs 4 to 4.5M coins though, and something else might actually be more expensive now!
Fight the Good Fight
(08-13-2020, 04:41 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 11:34 AM)imHitu Wrote: Squirrel next time you should check the prize..lol 

Oh, I didn't care. (lol) I kind of like the Santa Hat anyways, and I had more than enough money to get it, so why not?

I kind of have a feeling that the Santa Hat now costs 4 to 4.5M coins though, and something else might actually be more expensive now!

O that's cool I thought you didnt like it.. but ok!
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(08-13-2020, 01:21 PM)imHitu Wrote: O that's cool I thought you didnt like it.. but ok!

So I went and looked... lol

The Top 3 wearables (by cost):
  1. Santa Hat ($4M)
  2. Officer Hat ($2.2M)
  3. Blue Party Hat ($2.1M)
Fight the Good Fight
(08-15-2020, 08:10 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 01:21 PM)imHitu Wrote: O that's cool I thought you didnt like it.. but ok!

1. Santa Hat ($4M)
  2. Officer Hat ($2.2M)
O nice! to be honest I like the officer hat..Its cool Smile which one do you like?
(08-15-2020, 08:36 PM)imHitu Wrote:
(08-15-2020, 08:10 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

1. Santa Hat ($4M)
  2. Officer Hat ($2.2M)
O nice! to be honest I like the officer hat..Its cool Smile which one do you like?

I like he Santahat becuase then u can be the santa of agmaio Big Grin
Hi Im Arsh Nice to meet u (Btw) Im A Youtuber Channel Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvBChWM...tlLutMIogw

[-] The following 1 user Likes [email protected]'s post:
  • Squirrel
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png
What about these? :p, not like that anymore.. but at somepoint santa's hat was nothing against this

(@firebone#9999)
(08-16-2020, 03:05 AM)fireboneee Wrote: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png
What about these? :p, not like that anymore.. but at somepoint santa's hat was nothing against this

Lol that's fake.
(08-16-2020, 03:05 AM)fireboneee Wrote: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png

I didn't see those on the list as I went through them all. I think there is a kind of witch's hat, that rang a bell.

There is a Witch Hat (mostly black) -- but it was Limited Edition, so you would have to beg Sora to open it up again... And the Limited Edition wearables doesn't say how much they charged, so I can't tell hoe much it was to buy iy. lol

Oh, and there's a 2nd 'Witch Hat' which is purple & only costs $900K.

Also, there's a 'Scythe' that looks like what you say is a 'Faux'. That is just $600K.
Fight the Good Fight
Those screenshots aren't faked, I remember it as well, just as Jaguar used to be 99m coins Tongue
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 1 user Likes xRENDEx's post:
  • fireboneee
(08-16-2020, 04:44 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: Those screenshots aren't faked, I remember it as well, just as Jaguar used to be 99m coins Tongue

It must have been cases of the developers having fun then! lolol
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • nachochesse
This would be a great benefit, however it doesnt seem to work for UltraEdit Version 14.2
Are there any updates or "tweeks" that can be made to make this work in later versions of UltraEdit?