Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sell wearebles
Heya everyone , i have much wearebles that are senseless for me ,  So How can i sell my wearebles ?
(08-11-2020, 05:53 AM)LEADER Wrote: Heya everyone , i have much wearebles that are senseless for me ,  So How can i sell my wearebles ?

There is no way to currently sell a wearable.

And I'm not sure that I like the idea of being able to do so. You should consider how badly you want something before you shell out a bunch of coins for it!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(08-11-2020, 05:53 AM)LEADER Wrote: Heya everyone , i have much wearebles that are senseless for me ,  So How can i sell my wearebles ?

Hey, you cannot sell wearable! it is against the rules.. And there is no possible way. LOL!
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
Yup, it isn’t and shouldn’t be possible^^

(@firebone#9999)

Well, You can't sell your wearables, Just exactly like Sora said,"If you buy a wearable in agma.io, you will be able to keep it forever".
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • Squirrel