Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator shop
Moderators don't have tons more than we do but if we add a shop exclusively for them it helps out a lot I hope this is a good idea but also the exclusive skins should be open for anyone above donator level two and up which includes:

Donator level three and admins, owners, modders, gold, and big holiday events????
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bryson2's post:
  • nachochesse
(08-10-2020, 07:23 PM)Bryson2 Wrote: Moderators don't have tons more than we do but if we add a shop exclusively for them it helps out a lot I hope this is a good idea but also the exclusive skins should be open for anyone above donator level two and up which includes:

Donator level three and admins, owners, modders, gold, and big holiday events????

Hi Bryson,

It's an interesting idea, but I think that thanks to the magical properties of computers, we're good just having one shop.

If an item is available for 'Moderators Only' it can still appear amongst the similar type items that you find in the shop! No-one has to be the wiser that they're even there... Or maybe we leave them hanging for all to see, so as to entice more to be willing volunteers! lol
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Squirrel if you could look at my other newest idea it would be greatly appreciated thank you