Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new skin
Hi, i made a new skin 5 days ago, let's go check it, tell me if you like it  Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • nachochesse
(08-09-2020, 02:52 AM)Sarcrack Wrote: Hi, i made a new skin 5 days ago, let's go check it, tell me if you like it  Smile

That's cool! It's it okay if we could take a sneak peek of it and see it because we basically just wanna know what exactly it looks like? Smile
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
(08-09-2020, 02:52 AM)Sarcrack Wrote: Hi, i made a new skin 5 days ago, let's go check it, tell me if you like it  Smile

Although the Forums lets you attach files to your posts, it actually does not display them.

For you to show us something, you have to save the picture using a free pic provider (I always forget these sites, but there are quite a few), and then include the picture by getting it to display from wherever you saved it. (When you add a picture, it will ask you for the location of where it is on the 'Net.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fireboneee, nachochesse, Owl