Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell me
How do you feel in agma? Smile
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 2 users Like Sarcrack's post:
  • nachochesse, Sora
I don't know, sometimes calm, sometimes in a fight to mood and sometimes just pissed :o
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 3 users Like xRENDEx's post:
  • fireboneee, nachochesse, Sora
(08-09-2020, 01:55 AM)xRENDEx Wrote: I don't know, sometimes calm, sometimes in a fight to mood and sometimes just pissed :o

Jaja yes, me too Confused
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • nachochesse
(08-09-2020, 01:52 AM)Sarcrack Wrote: How do you feel in agma? Smile

Very Increcdibly Wonderful, how about you? Smile
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
There are good and bad days...

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 2 users Like fireboneee's post:
  • nachochesse, Squirrel

I love playing agma.io Sad lol
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma

I think that Agma fits for playing during a number of different moods!

You could use different names to identify which 'mood' you were in, if you wanted to warn everyone else! lol
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(08-11-2020, 02:32 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

You could use different names to identify which 'mood' you were in, if you wanted to warn everyone else! lol

Haha that's the same thing I am thinking about too. Agma.io is really fun game if you know how to play. I play so many games but my favorite is agma Smile
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(08-11-2020, 02:32 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Jaja yes, actually i during playing agma with another nick for 2 years the last year i changed it also i wanted to be a yt channel but my pc is not good and i dont have money to buy things in agma Sad, but i dont know maybe in 3 years i can Kappa
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-14-2020, 07:08 PM)Sarcrack Wrote: Jaja yes, actually i during playing agma with another nick for 2 years the last year i changed it also i wanted to be a yt channel but my pc is not good and i dont have money to buy things in agma Sad, but i dont know maybe in 3 years i can Kappa

Maybe I was just the luckiest kid alive, but in my life, experience has shown me that people notice your enthusiasm, and use it for their own purposes!

(This is another good reason for you to think positively, and believe that you can do all kinds of things!)

In Gr 10, I was already working for the Guidance Department, and later that year as computers were being introduced to things, I was offered a chance to work with teachers who were creating a timetabling system.

In Gr 11, along with a friend of mine who was also gung-ho on computers, we taught the schools Vice-Principals and Principal what a computer could do, and how to not be afraid of them.

At the conclusion of HS came my 'teaching job' which lasted for 20 years, and remains the best-paying job I've ever had, for which I was recommended by another teacher.

I also went to work for the former Head of Math of my highschool, was tapped by a buddy of mine who started his own IT Consulting business, and was asked to come work for my first Internet Provider, by one of the kids who used to run my BBS software, and I'd made a custom modem driver for.

Every last job I've had, has essentially dropped into my lap, because I was eager, in the community, and my abilities were well-known.

You can do it too!

You just need to find what you love, start excelling at it, and then look for opportunities to get noticed, and taken under people's wings who want to use your creative energy!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Jupiter
(08-15-2020, 08:27 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 07:08 PM)Sarcrack Wrote: Jaja yes, actually i during playing agma with another nick for 2 years the last year i changed it also i wanted to be a yt channel but my pc is not good and i dont have money to buy things in agma Sad, but i dont know maybe in 3 years i can Kappa

Maybe I was just the luckiest kid alive, but in my life, experience has shown me that people notice your enthusiasm, and use it for their own purposes!

(This is another good reason for you to think positively, and believe that you can do all kinds of things!)

In Gr 10, I was already working for the Guidance Department, and later that year as computers were being introduced to things, I was offered a chance to work with teachers who were creating a timetabling system.

In Gr 11, along with a friend of mine who was also gung-ho on computers, we taught the schools Vice-Principals and Principal what a computer could do, and how to not be afraid of them.

At the conclusion of HS came my 'teaching job' which lasted for 20 years, and remains the best-paying job I've ever had, for which I was recommended by another teacher.

I also went to work for the former Head of Math of my highschool, was tapped by a buddy of mine who started his own IT Consulting business, and was asked to come work for my first Internet Provider, by one of the kids who used to run my BBS software, and I'd made a custom modem driver for.

Every last job I've had, has essentially dropped into my lap, because I was eager, in the community, and my abilities were well-known.

You can do it too!

You just need to find what you love, start excelling at it, and then look for opportunities to get noticed, and taken under people's wings who want to use your creative energy!
You tocuhed my heart, im gonna strive to meet my goal, i want to be a yt but also study, and is very hard to have balance, but im gonna try because if i don't try i can't do it.
Also i love pizza ✨