Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
more moderators
in this idea I want to ask Sora to please recruit more moderators to go to the battle royale, in the selffeed battle royale, many people team up, in the other battle royale, there are some presumed racist people who have no respect for anyone and they insult everyone
[-] The following 9 users Like Rethro's post:
  • fireboneee, fisa, Jamess65o, nachochesse, Official Curly, Plexityy, QueenOfQueens, SilverYT_official2, Tornadooo
(08-08-2020, 03:57 PM)Rethro Wrote: in this idea I want to ask Sora to please recruit more moderators to go to the battle royale, in the selffeed battle royale, many people team up, in the other battle royale, there are some presumed racist people who have no respect for anyone and they insult everyone
Yeah, Your right, We really do need more Agma.io Moderators, Poison, Surak, Light, Reaction, and every agma moderator out there is all we have right now. Basically, yeah, The rest of the Players in the game really do need to stop being Racist because Apparently, It does hurt other player's feelings like that bad when they talk about it, and specifically the players who were actually being Racist and insulting other players shall be banned from the game because it's incredibly horrible and it does hurt Player's feelings.
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
If you think that you might make a good moderator, here are some things that you should start doing, so you can get noticed, and get tapped for the job!

Q: What should I do, if I want to become an 'Agma Mod' volunteer?
A: (in order of importance)
  • be helpful and answer in-game chat questions as they are raised;
  • be a regular in the chat of your chosen Agma Game Servers, being courteous and likeable; the community should enjoy talking to you;
  • follow the rules, do not insult people or get angry at people for the way they play the game;
  • be known as a fair person who is familiar with the requirements for skins; and
  • have regular conversations with all Staff members, making sure they know you would like to be an Agma Mod as they suggest and vote for the members to be considered.

Note: Agma Mod positions are unlikely to be chosen until the In-Game Moderation features are implemented by Sora. Maintain an account on the Forums (agarioforums.net) so you know when an update adding in-game moderation features is released!

Oh, and those in-game moderation features are now partly functional.

If you need an Agma Mod to clean up a server's chat, try finding one online at the Agma Discord server.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 9 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, nachochesse, Official Curly, Plexityy, QueenOfQueens, Rethro, SilverYT_official2, Sora, Tornadooo
thanks squirrel!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rethro's post:
  • REDSCANNOR
Request for many users:
FOR EVERYONE WHO WAS BANNED.. I WANT TO MAKE A REQUEST WITH AN IDEA. IF INSTEAD OF BANNING THEM IN THE GAME COMPLETELY, THEY CAN BANE IT WITH ONLY ONE SERVER .. IF IT IS ONLY ROYALE NA AND IT IS BECAUSE OF TEAMING THAT WE ARE BANENED FROM SOLO ROYALE NA'S SERVERS, NOT FROM THE WHOLE GAME ONE HAVE BEEN FOLLOWED THROUGH THE WHOLE GAME BY TEAMING IN SELFFEED ROYALE NA OR IN THE OTHER COUNTRIES. AND IF IT IS BECAUSE OF INSULTING, OFFENDING OR BAD TREATING A PERSON THAT MUTES THEM FOR A GOOD TIME THERE IS NO NEED TO BATHE THEM IF THEY MUTE THEM, IT WOULD BE PRACTICALLY THE SAME FOR THE OTHER PLAYERS, THAT THEY BANISH THEM THAT IS MY REQUEST AND I THINK THAT OF MANY MORE. THANK YOU.
[-] The following 4 users Like REDSCANNOR's post:
  • Official Curly, QueenOfQueens, Sora, Squirrel
(03-21-2021, 05:35 PM)REDSCANNOR Wrote: Request for many users:
FOR EVERYONE WHO WAS BANNED.. I WANT TO MAKE A REQUEST WITH AN IDEA. IF INSTEAD OF BANNING THEM IN THE GAME COMPLETELY, THEY CAN BANE IT WITH ONLY ONE SERVER .. IF IT IS ONLY ROYALE NA AND IT IS BECAUSE OF TEAMING THAT WE ARE BANENED FROM SOLO ROYALE NA'S SERVERS, NOT FROM THE WHOLE GAME ONE HAVE BEEN FOLLOWED THROUGH THE WHOLE GAME BY TEAMING IN SELFFEED ROYALE NA OR IN THE OTHER COUNTRIES. AND IF IT IS BECAUSE OF INSULTING, OFFENDING OR BAD TREATING A PERSON THAT MUTES THEM FOR A GOOD TIME THERE IS NO NEED TO BATHE THEM IF THEY MUTE THEM, IT WOULD BE PRACTICALLY THE SAME FOR THE OTHER PLAYERS, THAT THEY BANISH THEM THAT IS MY REQUEST AND I THINK THAT OF MANY MORE. THANK YOU.

We did make that suggestion, Idk if the banning from only solo server will be implemented but at the moment some other tools are being developed by Sora for the mute option and the ban option (that means moderation can be more efficient)

As to Moderators and cleaning up the solo self feed Br.... since 4 moderators (me, SurakAtticus, Demone and TheOldOne) can ban for the last couple of weeks the amount of teamers might get reduced so we will need to see if the message gets across.

Other moderators are Finky (DoctorFinkle), Poison, Reaction, Alex (xRendex), Jrugo, Squirrel (taking a break at the moment) and Bunny (idk if very active in game)
[Image: Lightsig.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Light*'s post:
  • fisa, Official Curly, REDSCANNOR, Squirrel
(03-22-2021, 05:10 PM)Light* Wrote:

We did make that suggestion, Idk if the banning from only solo server will be implemented but at the moment some other tools are being developed by Sora for the mute option and the ban option (that means moderation can be more efficient)

As to Moderators and cleaning up the solo self feed Br.... since 4 moderators (me, SurakAtticus, Demone and TheOldOne) can ban for the last couple of weeks the amount of teamers might get reduced so we will need to see if the message gets across.

Other moderators are Finky (DoctorFinkle), Poison, Reaction, Alex (xRendex), Jrugo, Squirrel (taking a break at the moment) and Bunny (idk if very active in game)
What about Jaden and Robin? Sleepy

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

Are they in game active?... Robin was very active years ago but I never see him now. Same with Jaden (styling) as well as a few others...
[Image: Lightsig.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Light*'s post:
  • fisa, Official Curly
l I like how you said Jaden is styling loll

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

As a BR player I've seen multiple instances of people being toxic whenever they're in a team and/or criticizing a presumed "random" team. I know this because I used to do exactly that. We could use some moderators there. But I think this entire thread focuses more on solo selffeed because multiple people have teamed there before and that is strictly against the rules for that server
[-] The following 2 users Like Origen12's post:
  • fisa, Plexityy
(03-23-2021, 03:12 PM)fisa Wrote: l I like how you said Jaden is styling loll

That was the name he used a few years back, lol!

I haven't been in the game too much of late, but if I'm at home, on Discord, and someone comes by to report a commotion in one of the game servers, it'll be nice if I can go there and actually prevent someone from being more of a jack^%#$ than they have already gotten away with.

As Light suggested, with more severe punishments, and more regularity of being discovered while being stupid, hopefully the message will get out that choosing to be a nuisance in the game is more likely to get you banned.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, Official Curly, QueenOfQueens
(08-08-2020, 07:12 PM)Squirrel Wrote: If you think that you might make a good moderator, here are some things that you should start doing, so you can get noticed, and get tapped for the job!

Q: What should I do, if I want to become an 'Agma Mod' volunteer?
A: (in order of importance)
  • be helpful and answer in-game chat questions as they are raised;
  • be a regular in the chat of your chosen Agma Game Servers, being courteous and likeable; the community should enjoy talking to you;
  • follow the rules, do not insult people or get angry at people for the way they play the game;
  • be known as a fair person who is familiar with the requirements for skins; and
  • have regular conversations with all Staff members, making sure they know you would like to be an Agma Mod as they suggest and vote for the members to be considered.

Note: Agma Mod positions are unlikely to be chosen until the In-Game Moderation features are implemented by Sora. Maintain an account on the Forums (agarioforums.net) so you know when an update adding in-game moderation features is released!

Oh, and those in-game moderation features are now partly functional.

If you need an Agma Mod to clean up a server's chat, try finding one online at the Agma Discord server.
I AGREE!

(08-08-2020, 03:57 PM)Rethro Wrote: in this idea I want to ask Sora to please recruit more moderators to go to the battle royale, in the selffeed battle royale, many people team up, in the other battle royale, there are some presumed racist people who have no respect for anyone and they insult everyone
yes, it is very necessary because there are too few of them, but you cannot blame them that they are not active when we need them, I know from my own experience that you have to wait for them.

Need Help? Ask
[-] The following 1 user Likes SilverYT_official2's post:
  • Squirrel
(03-22-2021, 05:10 PM)Light* Wrote:

Good this good, I hope soon what you can do.