Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Issue of The Infection Server in the game!
Hey guys, If you are about to play in Infection (Beta) EU server in agma.io, I'm so sorry but you cannot do that right now because Apparently the server is actually Down and had a bug, But Sora is really trying to get the server back to normal, just be patient and play a different server like Popsplit Paradise, Selffeed On Redbull, or any server that you can play until the Infection (Beta) Server gets back to normal, Thanks for understanding this message Smile
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like nachochesse's post:
  • fireboneee, Sarcrack, xRENDEx
(08-08-2020, 11:46 AM)nachochesse Wrote: Hey guys, If you are about to play in Infection (Beta) EU server in agma.io, I'm so sorry but you cannot do that right now because Apparently the server is actually Down and had a bug, But Sora is really trying to get the server back to normal, just be patient and play a different server like Popsplit Paradise, Selffeed On Redbull, or any server that you can play until the Infection (Beta) Server gets back to normal, Thanks for understanding this message Smile

I just tried to go in there, and it is available.

Infection is okay again!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • xRENDEx
Yeah I saw earlier, the server limit was 38 for some reason
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
(08-09-2020, 01:54 AM)xRENDEx Wrote: Yeah I saw earlier, the server limit was 38 for some reason

I saw the same like 1 week ago, i couldn't join there, actually is just a beta, no?  Confused
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(08-09-2020, 02:49 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(08-09-2020, 01:54 AM)xRENDEx Wrote: Yeah I saw earlier, the server limit was 38 for some reason

I saw the same like 1 week ago, i couldn't join there, actually is just a beta, no?  Confused

Yes, it's still in beta-testing which is why there's only one of them across the three regions, I think.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fireboneee, Sora