Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TikTok Getting Banned
So, Apparently, This app called,"TikTok" was actually all over the news for the past couple of days and people were basically just talking about banning that app for some reason
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
It's only in discussion in the USA, but who needs tiktok anyway :l

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 3 users Like fireboneee's post:
  • nachochesse, Squirrel , xRENDEx
(08-08-2020, 11:33 AM)nachochesse Wrote: So, Apparently, This app called,"TikTok" was actually all over the news for the past couple of days and people were basically just talking about banning that app for some reason

The problem is that it is owned by a Chinese corporation, and all Chinese corporations are overseen by someone on the Chinese Politburo.

Basically, they are saying that this social media app allows the Chinese an easy route to espionage by datamining all material that goes through the app.

I agree.

I would never-ever use Tiktok, just as I will never use a Huawei product.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fireboneee, nachochesse, xRENDEx
I use TikTok and I think it's true about China using it as some sort of spyware and datamining the material like Squirrel said
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 1 user Likes xRENDEx's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-08-2020, 11:33 AM)nachochesse Wrote: So, Apparently, This app called,"TikTok" was actually all over the news for the past couple of days and people were basically just talking about banning that app for some reason

I think they should ban tiktok beacuse this is just gone help China a get more money and I think they are about to do war with that money. They can make so much money out of tiktok..
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • nachochesse