Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infection bug
Hey,

infection has some bug again, it shows the server as full when u try to connect although it only has 38/150 players.

@Sora maybe take a look at it and see what is wrong again with it. (last time that happened you said it was cuz of adding the zombie bug, maybe it is another change this time which causes the issue)

[Image: unknown.png]

greetings,
HutDude
Music can't save the earth. But your soul.
[-] The following 3 users Like HutDude's post:
  • albtv, fireboneee, nachochesse
(08-08-2020, 10:05 AM)HutDude Wrote: Hey,

infection has some bug again, it shows the server as full when u try to connect although it only has 38/150 players.

@Sora maybe take a look at it and see what is wrong again with it. (last time that happened you said it was cuz of adding the zombie bug, maybe it is another change this time which causes the issue)

[Image: unknown.png]

greetings,
HutDude

Basically, This is just the first time of me just seeing the server (Infection (Beta) EU) ended up having a bug, I'm pretty sure it will be fixed in no time Smile
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin