Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
want to keep friends?
In agma you have all of these friends but you start to forget which one is which so I thought maybe sora would be able to help me not delete all of my friends because I could add a nickname to remember instead of hitting the "delete" button
[-] The following 2 users Like Bryson2's post:
  • Cubi, Rethro
is a good idea but.... i dont have friends ;(
Photo 
Hey, if you have miracle scripts installed you can click on somebody's cell and go to his "User Profile", if he is online you'll see his level but with miracle scripts you can also write notes to their user and look at them at a later point (but that only works if you see them ingame, not in friendlist :/)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 1 user Likes fireboneee's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-05-2020, 06:41 PM)fireboneee Wrote: Hey, if you have miracle scripts installed you can click on somebody's cell and go to his "User Profile", if he is online you'll see his level but with miracle scripts you can also write notes to their user and look at them at a later point (but that only works if you see them ingame, not in friendlist :/)

Hahahhaaa!!

I am so not surprised that Samira added this!

I remember (almost fondly; is that wrong?!) her talking about players in the game, and she wanted to make sure she didn't forget what a player had done to her, lol.

And in the game, you'll hear more than just a few commenting abut "getting on their list" -- that is not a good thing, because it is a "kill on sight list", lolol!

I'm sure that if Samira were still here, we would have the pleasure of reading a reply gushing about just how useful this option is to make sure you mete out your own form of punishment to people in the game who you feel have earned it! Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(08-05-2020, 06:41 PM)fireboneee Wrote: Hey, if you have miracle scripts installed you can click on somebody's cell and go to his "User Profile", if he is online you'll see his level but with miracle scripts you can also write notes to their user and look at them at a later point (but that only works if you see them ingame, not in friendlist :/)

i thought miracle scripts were not allowed in agma xd
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(08-06-2020, 01:42 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

Hahahhaaa!!

I am so not surprised that Samira added this!

I remember (almost fondly; is that wrong?!) her talking about players in the game, and she wanted to make sure she didn't forget what a player had done to her, lol.

And in the game, you'll hear more than just a few commenting abut "getting on their list" -- that is not a good thing, because it is a "kill on sight list", lolol!

I'm sure that if Samira were still here, we would have the pleasure of reading a reply gushing about just how useful this option is to make sure you mete out your own form of punishment to people in the game who you feel have earned it! Smile

Oh, samira is gone?

(@firebone#9999)
(08-05-2020, 06:29 PM)Bryson2 Wrote: In agma you have all of these friends but you start to forget which one is which so I thought maybe sora would be able to help me not delete all of my friends because I could add a nickname to remember instead of hitting the "delete" button

same for me
[Image: SAD_JAJA.gif]
agma bots go brrr