Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A way to mute /roll ??
Lightbulb 
hello everyone, I barely use the forums here, but it's nice to see that people still use it. anyways, I really wish there was a way to mute the /roll command in chat. people like a gamble lol, so when I'm playing in the solo server it really does tend to spam the chat. I wouldn't mind if it wasn't such a long message. just and idea... I can deal with it, but you know. just an idea!

-thanks Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Kosovo_Dallas's post:
  • Bestian, Rethro
Haha! I was planning on writing a thread on this exact topic, but /roll is actually supposed to be entirely removed soon.
[-] The following 2 users Like DoctorFinkle's post:
  • Rethro, Squirrel
As finkle said it should get removed soon, but if it distracts you too much, put the chat on “party” or “private” to not see these msgs?

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 2 users Like fireboneee's post:
  • Rethro, Squirrel
(08-05-2020, 01:07 AM)Kosovo_Dallas Wrote: hello everyone, I barely use the forums here, but it's nice to see that people still use it. anyways, I really wish there was a way to mute the /roll command in chat. people like a gamble lol, so when I'm playing in the solo server it really does tend to spam the chat. I wouldn't mind if it wasn't such a long message. just and idea... I can deal with it, but you know. just an idea!

-thanks Smile

its thrue xd