Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
ice storm
(08-15-2020, 08:13 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 01:23 PM)imHitu Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:50 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 11:44 AM)imHitu Wrote: Squirrel I think about the prize will be between 30-40k coins. What do you think?

I have no idea, because I just don't really use powerups. (lol) There's some that I legitimately don't ven know what they do, or what letter you press to use it, etc. (lol)

But mostly, because I do not buy any of these powerups with coins, I just have no clue how to guage it all, and have an opinion on how much this new ability should cost.

Wow that's really surprising! I think every agma players know about the powerups. I dont know why dont  know them lol and infect u are staff.

I know vaguely what they are, and what they do, but since I don't use them, in some cases I don't know how. It's okay. One of the other people can answer some questions too! Wink

O sry about that xD
thats cool!
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • Rethro
yeah, i dont use powerups, because i dont have coins, but, i can get 1st very easy without powerups XD

im too nervous for the new update, maybe this powerup will join to the game Smile
(08-15-2020, 08:38 PM)imHitu Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 11:44 AM)imHitu Wrote: Squirrel I think about the prize will be between 30-40k coins. What do you think?

I have no idea, because I just don't really use powerups. (lol) There's some that I legitimately don't ven know what they do, or what letter you press to use it, etc. (lol)

But mostly, because I do not buy any of these powerups with coins, I just have no clue how to guage it all, and have an opinion on how much this new ability should cost.

Wow that's really surprising! I think every agma players know about the powerups. I dont know why dont  know them lol and infect u are staff.

I know vaguely what they are, and what they do, but since I don't use them, in some cases I don't know how. It's okay. One of the other people can answer some questions too! Wink

O sry about that xD
thats cool!
;(

i wan excited for my idea in the game ;(
(08-04-2020, 05:24 PM)Rethro Wrote: my idea is to create a new power, it is an ice storm that will freeze all nearby players for a while

Woah cool idea! I really would like to use it. I imagine that like something similar to push powerup which freeze people around for some time :o
Hello there, I'm Madzia! If you have any questions or dilemma, go ahead and text me! I'll do my best to help ya. 

Peace, ~Madzia~  Angel !

discord contact: madzia#8979
[-] The following 2 users Like magdorlolmagdor's post:
  • Rethro, Squirrel

Haha that's ok squirrelSmile
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(08-22-2020, 08:16 PM)magdorlolmagdor Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 05:24 PM)Rethro Wrote: my idea is to create a new power, it is an ice storm that will freeze all nearby players for a while

Woah cool idea! I really would like to use it. I imagine that like something similar to push powerup which freeze people around for some time :o
Yes, is a very good idea, i hope sora put it in the game
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rethro's post:
  • magdorlolmagdor
(08-24-2020, 05:34 PM)Rethro Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 08:16 PM)magdorlolmagdor Wrote:

Yes, is a very good idea, i hope sora put it in the game
Lets go do it Smile
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨