Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my agma.io history
I am a fan of agma.io, 3 years ago I moved to a new house, I did not feel comfortable there, I did not want to go out or do anything, so I spent all day on my computer, that's when I discovered agma.io, from So I played it almost daily, I stopped playing for a while, and I lost my account, but two months ago I played this wonderful game again and now I have a new account, I'm level 32 and I don't have much coins, but my objective on this game is not to have much coins , but my real goal is to make agma.io a better game, to make it a game recognized by everyone worldwide, because this game helped me to overcome the sadness of moving away from my friends from my old home, from moving away from my friendly neighbors, and from away from the relatives with whom I lived, I am indebted to agma.io, so being a simple player, I am going to return from agma.io a game recognized worldwide and that helps people like me to cheer up their spirits
[-] The following 5 users Like Rethro's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, fireboneee, nachochesse, Sora, Squirrel
(08-04-2020, 03:32 PM)Rethro Wrote: I am a fan of agma.io, 3 years ago I moved to a new house, I did not feel comfortable there, I did not want to go out or do anything, so I spent all day on my computer, that's when I discovered agma.io, from So I played it almost daily, I stopped playing for a while, and I lost my account, but two months ago I played this wonderful game again and now I have a new account, I'm level 32 and I don't have much coins, but my objective on this game is not to have much coins , but my real goal is to make agma.io a better game, to make it a game recognized by everyone worldwide, because this game helped me to overcome the sadness of moving away from my friends from my old home, from moving away from my friendly neighbors, and from away from the relatives with whom I lived, I am indebted to agma.io, so being a simple player, I am going to return from agma.io a game recognized worldwide and that helps people like me to cheer up their spirits

Personally, I think ever since you'd move out from your old house with your best friends and also everyone, I think this wonderful game had became your brand new home, I'm nacho cheese, Nice to meet you, and welcome back to Agma.io, Speaking of Joining Agma.io back in 2018, I've actually joined this game ever since I've started playing Agar.Gold less often and it was February 25, 2018. Me and you have been in this game for a very long time! Smile
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like nachochesse's post:
  • Rethro, Sora
(08-04-2020, 06:32 PM)nachochesse Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 03:32 PM)Rethro Wrote: Ithanks man! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rethro's post:
  • nachochesse
(08-04-2020, 06:37 PM)Rethro Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 03:32 PM)Rethro Wrote: Ithanks man! Big Grin

Your Welcome Smile
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • Rethro
u both have huge font.thats what i can say
[Image: Dasnerth.png]toxic,but cool Cool 
[-] The following 2 users Like DASNERTH's post:
  • fireboneee, Rethro
(08-05-2020, 10:02 AM)DASNERTH Wrote: u both have huge font.thats what i can say
jajajajaj
Hi Retho, and welcome to the Forums!

Thanks for your story how this game allowed you to overcome your sadness!

I'm glad that you feel better enough now to tell us about it, and hope that you've made some new friends in your new area by now.

And, of course, you can have friends on-line as well. I actually have more friends in the United States than I do in Canada (I live in Canada), thanks to this game. (lol)

I hope that you manage to make even a few more here at the Forums!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Rethro
thanks man! yes, i have a lot of new friends on my new home, and in agma.io i have like 7 xd
(08-04-2020, 03:32 PM)Rethro Wrote: I am a fan of agma.io, 3 years ago I moved to a new house, I did not feel comfortable there, I did not want to go out or do anything, so I spent all day on my computer, that's when I discovered agma.io, from So I played it almost daily, I stopped playing for a while, and I lost my account, but two months ago I played this wonderful game again and now I have a new account, I'm level 32 and I don't have much coins, but my objective on this game is not to have much coins , but my real goal is to make agma.io a better game, to make it a game recognized by everyone worldwide, because this game helped me to overcome the sadness of moving away from my friends from my old home, from moving away from my friendly neighbors, and from away from the relatives with whom I lived, I am indebted to agma.io, so being a simple player, I am going to return from agma.io a game recognized worldwide and that helps people like me to cheer up their spirits

Personally, I think ever since you'd move out from your old house with your best friends and also everyone, I think this wonderful game had became your brand new home, I'm nacho cheese, Nice to meet you, and welcome back to Agma.io, Speaking of Joining Agma.io back in 2018, I've actually joined this game ever since I've started playing Agar.Gold less often and it was February 25, 2018. Me and you have been in this game for a very long time! Smile

I am ing agma since 3 years ago and i just came agario forum like 2 weeks ago  Confused
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨