Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
about me
hi all, ive been playin agma.io when they didn't have a selfeed and megasplit.  i've also been playing agar.io long before i started agma.io, but once i saw agma.io, i knew i i would play it a lot more than i do agar.io. i hated that you could'nt team in agar or do chat / chat commands. 
i started a YouTube but it doesn't have that much subscribers. i've been thinking about some new updates but i'm not going to tell them right now. i'm online very often but sometimes i'm uselly editing videos. i don't cuss as much as i used to, i've stopped raging for 1 1/2 years.
i hope this is a good post 
Smile
[-] The following 5 users Like WrathAYT's post:
  • FilipCro125, fireboneee, Jupiter, nachochesse, Sora
WELOME TO DA FORUMS 

It's nice seeing new members here
 I also started playing agar like a long long time ago, when pewdiepie made video ab it
And I quitted it for pretty much same reason as u xD

Then I played a lot of agario private servers, I pretty much tried most of them
AND THEN I found agma by accident and I immediately started liking it

Quote:i started a YouTube but it doesn't have that much subscribers. i've been thinking about some new updates but i'm not going to tell them right now. i'm online very often but sometimes i'm uselly editing videos. i don't cuss as much as i used to, i've stopped raging for 1 1/2 years.

if you meet requirements u can apply for agma io Youtuber on discord and then u will get a red name in-game and yt badge

Quote:i hope this is a good post 

It indeed is  Wink
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 2 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • Sora, Tonyagma
(07-31-2020, 08:06 PM)WrathAYT Wrote: hi all, ive been playin agma.io when they didn't have a selfeed and megasplit.  i've also been playing agar.io long before i started agma.io, but once i saw agma.io, i knew i i would play it a lot more than i do agar.io. i hated that you could'nt team in agar or do chat / chat commands. 
i started a YouTube but it doesn't have that much subscribers. i've been thinking about some new updates but i'm not going to tell them right now. i'm online very often but sometimes i'm uselly editing videos. i don't cuss as much as i used to, i've stopped raging for 1 1/2 years.
Smile

Welcome aboard, old timer!

We continue to get long-time players who sign up for the Forums finally. Smile I hope you get to meet a few people that you wouldn't normally get to playing your top 2/3 favourite servers. Smile

If you're making videos that have more than 2 mins of gameplay, you should get them featured on the kill page (you can ask any Agma Mod to do that), and get yourself some more subs!

What impressed me the most is the last thing that you said, about cussing! I too find that Agma is a great way for us to work on and improve our patience! (And realize that it's just s silly game!)

Great to have you join us, and I hope there's a lot more fun comin' down the pike for ya!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Sora
(07-31-2020, 08:06 PM)WrathAYT Wrote: hi all, ive been playin agma.io when they didn't have a selfeed and megasplit.  i've also been playing agar.io long before i started agma.io, but once i saw agma.io, i knew i i would play it a lot more than i do agar.io. i hated that you could'nt team in agar or do chat / chat commands. 
Smile

Welcome to formus have fun! This commu ity is really nice and helpful. If u have any question PM me.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 2 users Like imHitu's post:
  • Jupiter, Sora
Smile
     Welcome Wrath AYT. Totally understand about swearing in agario and I assume you get the same feelings in Agma ( haven't played Agma too much to take it so serious). Being a little angry is good for my focus. I am more accurate with cels that piss me off when I'm slightly perturbed. Rage is no good; that is when I play stupidly. 
    You are honest about your emotions so I think this is an excellent post.Look forward to reading more of your posts in the future.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jupiter's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel
Guys im a very Nice person im here to help the community of Agmaio and Agario and other games. I Will help u so U can Pm me and like my posts Big Grin. IM a Agmaio Fan so IM here so i can get a chosen to be a moderator or get any color name or be a Admin i wont leave until i have success. @Sora if u read This i wish u make Me happy or give me tasks to do on Agmaio to get thatBig Grin. I will do anything to get itTongue.@Sora My user name in Agmaio is _ImDucky_ Big Grin.

<3 I hope u make me Happy @Sora<3
                       Sora UR the BEst<3

AND my reputation Is good or bad IDKBig Grin Have a Happy rest of ur Life @Sora dont forget to like
Hi Im Arsh Nice to meet u (Btw) Im A Youtuber Channel Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvBChWM...tlLutMIogw

[-] The following 3 users Like [email protected]'s post:
  • fireboneee, nachochesse, Sora
this is my alt acc ill be useingnot that 1 anymore Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wrath's post:
  • nachochesse
Smile

It's incredibly nice to see you in the Forums My Friend Smile

(08-06-2020, 03:37 PM)Wrath Wrote: this is my alt acc ill be useingnot that 1 anymore Wink

Wait.... Why? 
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like nachochesse's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel
(08-07-2020, 01:12 AM)nachochesse Wrote:
Smile

It's incredibly nice to see you in the Forums My Friend Smile

(08-06-2020, 03:37 PM)Wrath Wrote: this is my alt acc ill be useingnot that 1 anymore Wink

Wait.... Why? 

There's no reason for anyone to need to have two Forums accounts!

The Forums has a 'Forgot password?' link, if that's what your problem is?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!