Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reset highscores of Gigantic2 servers?
Since powerups got disabled on Gigantic2/Giant2/Giga2 it’s not possible anymore to get in the highest mass leaderboards on these servers. So would it be possible to either reset these leaderboards, or save current ones as “Gigantic/Giant/Giga 2 (stopped)” and add new leaderboard for the no powerup versions of Gigantic to not delete the old highscores?
@Sora
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 3 users Like fireboneee's post:
  • FilipCro125, Sora, Squirrel
Yeah do NOT reset the old ones, make new ones because it is a bit unfair for people to spend litterally thousands of dollars for a highscore (which means alot to some people)
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 2 users Like xRENDEx's post:
  • fireboneee, Sora
It's a good suggestion, but i think the gig2 servers will have more changes and be used as test servers in the future. So highscores on these servers will then vary, sometimes easier to achieve a higher score, sometimes less.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • FilipCro125, fireboneee
(08-03-2020, 12:13 PM)Sora Wrote: It's a good suggestion, but i think the gig2 servers will have more changes and be used as test servers in the future. So highscores on these servers will then vary, sometimes easier to achieve a higher score, sometimes less.

In my opinion I think there should be no high scores beacuse this is just a game that we have fun to play! Just have fun and enjoy playing agma. If there are high scores than people will waste money on the game and try to get the high score and I think it's a good idea but what about spending money in food or something that u really need in the feature.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • DoctorFinkle
(08-04-2020, 02:21 PM)imHitu Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 12:13 PM)Sora Wrote: It's a good suggestion, but i think the gig2 servers will have more changes and be used as test servers in the future. So highscores on these servers will then vary, sometimes easier to achieve a higher score, sometimes less.

In my opinion I think there should be no high scores beacuse this is just a game that we have fun to play! Just have fun and enjoy playing agma. If there are high scores than people will waste money on the game and try to get the high score and I think it's a good idea but what about spending money in food or something that u really need in the feature.

To me the highscores are just a nice challenge, it's fun thinking about and trying out new strategies, or optimize old ones to beat highscores. But yeah, I can agree,  it's definitly problematic that you need money to aquire the powerups (can be farmed, but that would take very long). That way only few people who can afford to put money into the game can compete over the leaderboards, and the ones who have more money will beat people with less money, and I don't really have an idea for how to fix that problem.
But there are also servers, where you don't need powerups to get in the highscore leaderboards (battle royale, selffeed, agf.io, and Gigantic 2...if the old highscores were put somewhere else)

(@firebone#9999)
(08-04-2020, 05:16 PM)fireboneee Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 02:21 PM)imHitu Wrote:

To me the highscores are just a nice challenge, it's fun thinking about and trying out new strategies, or optimize old ones to beat highscores. But yeah, I can agree,  it's definitly problematic that you need money to aquire the powerups (can be farmed, but that would take very long). That way only few people who can afford to put money into the game can compete over the leaderboards, and the ones who have more money will beat people with less money, and I don't really have an idea for how to fix that problem.
But there are also servers, where you don't need powerups to get in the highscore leaderboards (battle royale, selffeed, agf.io, and Gigantic 2...if the old highscores were put somewhere else)

Yep I agree it's like a challenge and it gets more fun if there is different challenges! I have some ideas if u want to here Smile  tell me if u want to
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
LOL what is this

(@firebone#9999)