Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
New server
New server
A server about capture the flag, 2 teams on small server, 4 teams on a bigger server and each team has it own base with a little turret that the other team can destroy, it can has 5-10 players in the small or 15-20 on the biggest, when the other team kill the player with the flag, they need to recover it or the team that had the flag can recover it first and take it to their base.

I hope this new idea can be useful to agma 
Big Grin
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 3 users Like Sarcrack's post:
  • [email protected], Sora, Squirrel
(07-31-2020, 01:51 PM)Sarcrack Wrote: New server
A server about capture the flag, 2 teams on small server, 4 teams on a bigger server and each team has it own base with a little turret that the other team can destroy, it can has 5-10 players in the small or 15-20 on the biggest, when the other team kill the player with the flag, they need to recover it or the team that had the flag can recover it first and take it to their base.

Big Grin

'Capture the Flag' is about the most fun actual outdoors game that I can remember from my childhood. We have had a couple ideas that are based on it before, and in a way, the 'Infection' game mode feels a bit like that.

To make it more fun, I think you could add obstacles... like huge rocks, fallen trees, small cliffs... Also, you could maybe have varying levels of 'forest cover'. That is to say, in some areas the trees and bushes are fairly sparse, and it's easy to see further. But in other areas, the tree canopy is so dense, there's limited light, the underbrush is much thicker, and you could hide much easier. But it would also be harder to move -- the risk of tripping and falling are greater.

Much more thought would have to be put into this idea, but I would love to see something like it -- a true 'team' game, where it would be advantageous for teams to use Discord for a voice chat, so that backup could be summoned, and attacks planned. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Sora
(07-31-2020, 01:51 PM)Squirrel Wrote: 'Capture the Flag' is about the most fun actual outdoors game that I can remember from my childhood.  We have had a couple ideas that are based on it before, and in a way, the 'Infection' game mode feels a bit like that.

To make it more fun, I think you could add obstacles... like huge rocks, fallen trees, small cliffs... Also, you could maybe have varying levels of 'forest cover'. That is to say, in some areas the trees and bushes are fairly sparse, and it's easy to see further. But in other areas, the tree canopy is so dense, there's limited light, the underbrush is much thicker, and you could hide much easier. But it would also be harder to move -- the risk of tripping and falling are greater.

Much more thought would have to be put into this idea, but I would love to see something like it -- a true 'team' game, where it would be advantageous for teams to use Discord for a voice chat, so that backup could be summoned, and attacks planned. Smile
Actually, I thought about that but i thought that it could be an stupid idea, the obstacules and that things xd.
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
Oh

capture the flag
I only have good memories of it xD
I would love to see how that would work out
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • Sora
yes capture the flag is the best ourdoor game ever, I agree with squirrel Big Grin I dont know if it is possible in Agma but it would be so fun ngl
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 1 user Likes xRENDEx's post:
  • Sora
(07-31-2020, 08:57 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: yes capture the flag is the best ourdoor game ever, I agree with squirrel Big Grin I dont know if it is possible in Agma but it would be so fun ngl

Yes It will U should also add like a server where u can test how u will look with thw wearables and skins u want but only on tht server Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

NO more server JK lolBig GrinBig Grin:Big GrinBig Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Im Arsh Nice to meet u (Btw) Im A Youtuber Channel Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvBChWM...tlLutMIogw

(07-31-2020, 04:39 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 01:51 PM)Sarcrack Wrote: New server

Big Grin

'Capture the Flag' is about the most fun actual outdoors game that I can remember from my childhood.  We have had a couple ideas that are based on it before, and in a way, the 'Infection' game mode feels a bit like that.

Much more thought would have to be put into this idea, but I would love to see something like it -- a true 'team' game, where it would be advantageous for teams to use Discord for a voice chat, so that backup could be summoned, and attacks planned. Smile

(07-31-2020, 08:57 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: yes capture the flag is the best ourdoor game ever, I agree with squirrel Big Grin I dont know if it is possible in Agma but it would be so fun ngl

Exactly, it's one of my favorites too!
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 3 users Like Sora's post:
  • [email protected], HutDude, xRENDEx
Yes Capture the flag is very very fun But if u put it on Agmaio like ummm u have to protect a 1 flag in agmaio from players that want to take it there will be two teams and a timer and 4 flags u have to get the most plags in the cirten amount of time and u have to capture them all so my opinion how it should be on agmaio Big Grin
Hi Im Arsh Nice to meet u (Btw) Im A Youtuber Channel Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvBChWM...tlLutMIogw