Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donations
Hello, me once again, you guys could probably add donations into the game, lets say if somebody needs coins, a person can right click the user to donate them some coins by entering the amount they want to donate, or they could donate the person some power-ups!! Im coming for that moderator spot Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes dailydose's post:
  • HutDude
i like the idea, thought about it too. donating powerups doesnt really make sense ig, cuz u can drop speed and recos, and if u wanna donate virus which u only get from buying them, and if you wanna donate powers u would probably buy them with real money for someone.

nice to see you here btw!
Music can't save the earth. But your soul.
[-] The following 2 users Like HutDude's post:
  • dailydose, Squirrel
(07-27-2020, 08:09 PM)HutDude Wrote: i like the idea, thought about it too. donating powerups doesnt really make sense ig, cuz u can drop speed and recos, and if u wanna donate virus which u only get from buying them, and if you wanna donate powers u would probably buy them with real money for someone.

nice to see you here btw!

i didnt think about the powerups one that much, your right.
(07-27-2020, 05:22 PM)dailydose Wrote: Hello, me once again, you guys could probably add donations into the game, lets say if somebody needs coins, a person can right click the user to donate them some coins by entering the amount they want to donate, or they could donate the person some power-ups!! Im coming for that moderator spot Wink

People would get access to other people’s accounts (who don’t want that) and transfer their coins over to their own account...

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 2 users Like fireboneee's post:
  • HutDude, Sora
(07-27-2020, 10:44 PM)fireboneee Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 05:22 PM)dailydose Wrote: Hello, me once again, you guys could probably add donations into the game, lets say if somebody needs coins, a person can right click the user to donate them some coins by entering the amount they want to donate, or they could donate the person some power-ups!! Im coming for that moderator spot Wink

People would get access to other people’s accounts (who don’t want that) and transfer their coins over to their own account...

what accounts? from friend's accounts nobody will i guess, and on public accounts there arent much coins anyways
(07-28-2020, 05:05 PM)HutDude Wrote:

what accounts? from friend's accounts nobody will i guess, and on public accounts there arent much coins anyways
there are always mean ppl, betraying friends. or they just scam other ppl over their account (you see how many ppl come to the discord with their accounts "hacked"), or guess a password, or just trick young ppl into donating coins to them ("if you give me 1k i'll give you 2k")... what's for sure is that there would be problems with donating coins Sad

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 1 user Likes fireboneee's post:
  • HutDude
(07-28-2020, 08:13 PM)fireboneee Wrote:

there are always mean ppl, betraying friends. or they just scam other ppl over their account (you see how many ppl come to the discord with their accounts "hacked"), or guess a password, or just trick young ppl into donating coins to them ("if you give me 1k i'll give you 2k")... what's for sure is that there would be problems with donating coins Sad
true...
Yea the idea was floated before but it's too risky and..... imagine the number of people that would ask other people for coins!!!! lol.
They already do. In other cases some bully could just ask young kids to give them all their coins too... I can just see it now.... give me your daily protection coins!
[Image: Lightsig.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Light*'s post:
  • fireboneee
(07-28-2020, 08:35 PM)HutDude Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 08:13 PM)fireboneee Wrote:

true...

I can see that all happening but if you go back to the part about donating coins that could be a really good way to give coins to other people because the only other way right now is spending money and a lot of people use there time and just farm and we could have some sort of bot setup that would make it so any donation of above x (probably 100K) coins would have to be approved by a moderator.
You would need some kind of monitoring process which would probably be the same kind of monitoring process as the password change, I would guess. As a MOD I would not want to have the responsibility of transferring all the coins from one account to the other and ending up that the person asking for that transfer is not the owner of the account. But that does not prevent all the other problems associated with being able to transfer the coins such as bullying and any other nuances of the same and other reasons that would influence somebody to give up coins.
[Image: Lightsig.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Light*'s post:
  • HutDude
My best idea to prevent scamming is a “trade limit” type thing like another game I play used to have. Unless both people have gold membership, they can only transfer a small amount every 24 hours
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • HutDude
Agreed with firebone
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 1 user Likes xRENDEx's post:
  • HutDude
(07-29-2020, 02:02 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: My best idea to prevent scamming is a “trade limit” type thing like another game I play used to have. Unless both people have gold membership, they can only transfer a small amount every 24 hours

oh thats quite a good idea
(07-29-2020, 06:22 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: Agreed with firebone

We could make 2 kinds of tourneys:

- a 'noob' tourney where anyone can sign in for 10K coins, and the prizes are 100K, 50K and 20K coins, and it requires 17 players to start! (That makes it coin-neutral!)
- and a 'pro' tourney where the players decide on an entrance fee, and they divide the pot into 5 prizes of 50%, 25%, 12%, 6% and 3%. (The 'house' takes the remaining 4%.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • xRENDEx
Smart idea Squirrel
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]