Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
In what language are agar.io extensions codded at?
Question 
Hey i have a really newbie question but i have zero knowledge about this.
Does anyone have a idea what are the tempermonkey browser agar.io extensions like ogar, agarplus,delta are codded at? And also how difficult will be for something that has no experience. And if you have any tips where to start with i will really apreciate it.
Thanks a lot.
[-] The following 3 users Like Nexor's post:
  • nachochesse, SilverYT_official2, TonyOfficialAgma
As far as I know, I think they are all coded in javascript

I cant answer to ur other questions cuz Im not rly some coding expert but if u wanna learn it 

I think w3schools.com is gud place to start
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 3 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • dARe, fireboneee, Squirrel
yee, coded with javascript. but if there is smth visual (like adding text in bold somewhere with the script) you also use HTML, as filip said w3schools.com is good to learn.. but it's also helpful to look into already existing userscripts to find out how they work

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 3 users Like fireboneee's post:
  • dARe, FilipCro125, Squirrel
(07-26-2020, 01:02 PM)Nexor Wrote: Hey i have a really newbie question but i have zero knowledge about this.
Does anyone have a idea what are the tempermonkey browser agar.io extensions like ogar, agarplus,delta are codded at? And also how difficult will be for something that has no experience. And if you have any tips where to start with i will really apreciate it.
Thanks a lot.
Hey nexor 
I don't know as well to answer but as far i know too ' peoples which knows codding they can join deep to read for data like about agar.io they get some codes which they need ' as i know in codding ' they have so easy if they are professional in thier job . by using those programs which they are very . and if they know what is [/url][color=var(--secondary-color)]Coding Interview Prep [/color]
[url=https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn]
They can make codding more easy
language it must be c++
i aspire to inspire before i expire .

aspired from peopels
inspired from peopels
expired from peopels !

Freecodecamp is a good site imo, but it’s not c++

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 1 user Likes fireboneee's post:
  • TonyOfficialAgma
(08-21-2020, 09:36 AM)fireboneee Wrote: Freecodecamp is a good site imo, but it’s not c++

i tride to learn something in codecapm but i have alright codded something . sweet fire xddd ??
Conclusion

it's last  lanugage in codding i think so he probably use one of them .
i aspire to inspire before i expire .

aspired from peopels
inspired from peopels
expired from peopels !

(07-30-2020, 05:28 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: As far as I know, I think they are all coded in javascript

I cant answer to ur other questions cuz Im not rly some coding expert but if u wanna learn it 

I think w3schools.com is gud place to start

Thank you so much, i actually want to learn code
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
As the topic say, what language are they learning exept Sorani and english? Are they learning arabic or other language or maybe even Kurmanji?
Anyone who is from there who know more ?
(12-12-2020, 07:51 PM)Thomasjek Wrote: As the topic say, what language are they learning exept Sorani and english? Are they learning arabic or other language or maybe even Kurmanji?

This is abt coding languages?

(@firebone#9999)
(12-12-2020, 07:51 PM)Thomasjek Wrote: As the topic say, what language are they learning exept Sorani and english? Are they learning arabic or other language or maybe even Kurmanji?

They were talking about computer languages -- what you need to learn if you want to make a computer to do something with data in a certain way.

Here on the Forums, please try to use only English, or if you say something in another language, then tell us what it translates to in English. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, Redfox