Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agar Tool
Anyone know how to get in contact with the DEV called "moon"  ?

this script is great , but LEVEL 3 skins dont work or show up , not when i use them or other players , this is so extremly annoying i have no words for it...

the dev needs to add that to this script , i have so many level 3 skins un locked , yet on this script i cant use em Sad

does anyone out there know about other scripts that works the same but have level 3 skins enabled ?

im so frustrated by this..
(07-23-2020, 01:58 AM)solidwing88 Wrote: Anyone know how to get in contact with the DEV called "moon"  ?

this script is great , but LEVEL 3 skins dont work or show up , not when i use them or other players , this is so extremly annoying i have no words for it...

the dev needs to add that to this script , i have so many level 3 skins un locked , yet on this script i cant use em Sad

does anyone out there know about other scripts that works the same but have level 3 skins enabled ?

There hasn't been much talk on these Forums about strictly agar.io scripts, so I'm not sure you'll have any luck. I would try the subreddit for agar next? I'm assuming that whatever info came posted with the script didn't include a way to contact the developer. It's possible they stopped caring about agar a long time ago. You didn't give us much to go on. Was there a name the script was called?

Good luck finding it. Most of us here now are agma.io players though, no longer agar.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • FilipCro125, fisa
(07-23-2020, 01:58 AM)solidwing88 Wrote: Anyone know how to get in contact with the DEV called "moon"  ?

just aas squirrel said, I think it would be best if u try searching on agar subreddit
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

It's so hard to find him. I don't know if you have been contacted yet. I'm also looking for a developer but don't know how to contact him
del plz.