Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slow team hunting
Been a while my friends. busy helping my daughter sell her house. She has four children so they are living with us until they figure everything out and we can clean the house to make it more sellable. With four kids and a nineteen year old of my own, I don't get to play agario so much these days. I am a type of player who likes to go after the slow teams. They are the ones who eat me most of the time so it is only fitting that they are my number one target. If slow teams were my only problem then this game wouldn't be so frustrating. you have teams to deal with; to me it is so ridiculous to see a player slightly smaller than me trying to get close enough so the partner can throw his mass into him swallowing me up. When they are so blatantly obvious of what they are trying to do because that strategy rarely works and often backfires because once they give up on me , I start following them waiting for them to make mistakes and they usually do. I will virus or eat them just for using such a weak strategy and wasting my time. I would rather be going after slow teams. Sometimes I will have a slow team member in my sites(in the slow team hunt you usually only get a small window of opportunity to strike with a virus and you must be accurate or just end up with an almost which isn't good enough for me). Just as I'm firing my virus someone else nearby will eat me. If its part of the slow team entourage I blame myself for not being careful enough. If it is a non slow team player, he gets on my list. I spend a lot of time setting up for these types of attacks so to have a opportunist take advantage of that situation is list worthy. As you have probably figured out I have a very long list. My list is long but the order changes every time I play. Once in awhile I see other players that seem to be going after slow teams. Just wondering if there are any people who read this article that play with the same mindset or have tried slow team hunting and found it frustating(I find it frustrating to almost futile).
lol slow team hunting
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.