Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spin2win
heya all!

I got an idea for making spin2win better/more interesting:

Right now you always can spin the same wheel at which it is almost impossible to win santa hat or coins. You'll probably get mothercell, speed, rec, growth or a portal - which is actually pretty nice! 
But it gets boring over time...
I'd suggest at least one change of the winwheel. For quite a long time (since i am playing agma, ik that there was a different wheel once) there is always the same wheel with same probabilities and items to get.

Maybe make a new winwheel with different items to win and maybe different probabilities for making it more interesting.
If the probabilities and angels would stay the same, probably there was no other long animation code needed.
I would volunteer for making the gfx.

Small Extra: Of course i know that Sora and retslac dont have that much time, but it would be also awesome if the wheel changed even every day/week or everytime u can spin there is a different wheel (ofc wheels would repeat then). 

Tell me how you think about that!
Have a nice day,
hut
Music can't save the earth. But your soul.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HutDude's post:
  • Sora
I really like ur idea but I think that for right nOw they should do the mini games thing cause it's been idk almost when the game started . It syas its coming soon but not really.. I don't know if they forget about these or not. Hope they fix it Sad
@Sora
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(07-16-2020, 12:00 PM)imHitu Wrote: I really like ur idea but I think that for right nOw they should do the mini games thing cause it's been idk almost when the game started . It syas its coming soon but not really.. I don't know if they forget about these or not. Hope they fix it Sad
@Sora

i already contacted Sora about this, he said other updates have to be prioritized. Since the devs do not have much time i would just accept it
Music can't save the earth. But your soul.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HutDude's post:
  • Sora
Alright hope they make that soon
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma