Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Excuses~ A Forum Game by XC
No its ugly and im colorblind,

V1tal: LETS MAKE A NEW BANNER FOR FIRE! Kappa
Fire: No, ur banners are ugly. Kappa
V1tal: I dont care, i'll make banners for you. Kappa
Tired of living.
yooo im free this week wanna invade a country with me?

[Image: 1560712867-909-performing-CPR600600.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes DoctorFinkle's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(04-29-2020, 01:24 PM)samira Wrote: Hey sorry but I’m locked in due to corona and also my car is infected and is in hospital , can we do it next week?

Haven't you hearrrd yettt?! The Chinese just released COVID-20 in Berlin, and it says the virus has been weaponized by attaching it to a microscopic infrared detector which identifies eyeballs, and drives hard into the pupils! They're predicting this new strain will have a mortality rate of 60%!

But hey, does anyone feel like playing one last game of snooker before we go??!?!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, DoctorFinkle
(04-29-2020, 04:10 PM)Squirrel Wrote: Haven't you hearrrd yettt?! The Chinese just released COVID-20 in Berlin, and it says the virus has been weaponized by attaching it to a microscopic infrared detector which identifies eyeballs, and drives hard into the pupils! They're predicting this new strain will have a mortality rate of 60%!

But hey, does anyone feel like playing one last game of snooker before we go??!?!

Nah, I have a condition that makes me uncontrollably throw balls at people. Confused

Maybe we can shoplift thousands of dollars worth of stickers instead?
  • Squirrel
(04-29-2020, 05:21 PM)DoctorFinkle Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 04:10 PM)Squirrel Wrote: Haven't you hearrrd yettt?! The Chinese just released COVID-20 in Berlin, and it says the virus has been weaponized by attaching it to a microscopic infrared detector which identifies eyeballs, and drives hard into the pupils! They're predicting this new strain will have a mortality rate of 60%!

Nah, I have a condition that makes me uncontrollably throw balls at people. Confused

Maybe we can shoplift thousands of dollars worth of stickers instead?
Nah that would take too long as stickers aren't worth that much. I have the complete collection of the O.J. Simpson murder trial let's watch that from beginning to end.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jupiter's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, DoctorFinkle
(04-29-2020, 06:50 PM)Jupiter Wrote: Nah that would take too long as stickers aren't worth that much. I have the complete collection of the O.J. Simpson murder trial let's watch that from beginning to end.

Sorry I can't, O.J. murdered me too!!

How we break into random people's homes and flip all of their socks around into unmatching pairs?
  • Squirrel
(04-30-2020, 04:30 PM)samira Wrote: How about we do that after Corona?

We could hack k in not their phones and PCs though and change their background image (desktop wallpaper) by flipping them, upside down!

Lmao samira you are waaay out of the loop. The coronavirus is now a computer virus and is floating around in cyberspace! We need to limit our internet whereabouts.

Looking on the bright side, normal corona is dying down. Wanna colonize the North Pole with me?
(04-30-2020, 04:22 PM)DoctorFinkle Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 06:50 PM)Jupiter Wrote: Nah that would take too long as stickers aren't worth that much. I have the complete collection of the O.J. Simpson murder trial let's watch that from beginning to end.

Sorry I can't, O.J. murdered me too!!

How we break into random people's homes and flip all of their socks around into unmatching pairs?

This reminds me of a true-story HS prank!

Back in my HS days I was a 'software cracker', and that gave me in's with some pretty cool people. One guy showed me and gave me a Dudley (standard dial-and-spring combination lock that HS students use) lock that had been laterally cut unto half, so that you could see how it worked.

Then he shows me how you could figure out the combination of each lock, if the person had just pushed the lock closed, and walked away without spinning it.

He visited my HS with a garbage bag, and in the span of maybe an hour, did half our upstairs Math corridor, testing each lock, opening it, and dropping the lock into the garbage bag. When done, he put random locks on all the lockers he was able to open, which was much more than 80% of the ones he'd tried.

You can imagine the mayhem that this called!

Also, one day it allowed me to help prove to a principal that it was an easy matter to "plant" something in a locker of someone you had reason to dislike. I asked him to point to a locker at random... and I proceeded to open it's lock in under 30 seconds.

OK, and back to the game:

No, sorry, I can't do that because I'm colour blind, and my eyes play tricks on me when I see shapes and stripes and things, as if they were oscillating!

What say we go to Texan steakhouse, and try to eat their gargantuan $50 steak and get it for free instead??
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, Eden, Jupiter
No, sorry, I can't get steak from a Texan place. I'm a vegan! Alternatively, how about we, uh... Sip cups of tea and critique stranger's haircuts while sitting at a bus-stop?
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eden's post:
  • DoctorFinkle
(05-12-2020, 10:24 PM)Eden Wrote: No, sorry, I can't get steak from a Texan place. I'm a vegan! Alternatively, how about we, uh... Sip cups of tea and critique stranger's haircuts while sitting at a bus-stop?

Nah, I have a reverse mohawk, I would lose any roast battle. Plus, I’m allergic to tea leaves. And buses.

Wanna go to the park and wrap all the swings around the bars?
  • Eden
(05-14-2020, 10:58 AM)samira Wrote: ( What are swings? Huh )

Here in the U.S., we have these nifty things called "swings," as shown below.
[Image: Screenshot-2020-05-18-at-4-10-27-AM.png]

Maybe in Germany you call them something else? Or maybe...you don't have them at all...? Sad

If the former is true, please share with us! Big Grin

If the latter is true...well then...sorry for your loss. Sad
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(05-19-2020, 11:11 PM)samira Wrote: Ahhh oh we have them I just forgot what swing means.  Blush Big Grin  

Thanks!

Phew! I talked to an exchange student from Spain who said they DIDN'T HAVE SWINGS!!! Sad Sad Sad
Hey wanna make a PIE?
with pie flavor
^o^
(06-02-2020, 08:03 AM)Romanista_ Wrote: Hey wanna make a PIE?
with pie flavor

I can't,i need to go sleep(its a joke for me its 10:20 AM)
^w^