Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Upadte
Everyone a question for you- What do you guys think of the new update that happens today?? Do you guys Like it or no?? 
Votes- yes or no    and your opinion in the comments
Btw- I kind of like it LOL
Sora if you are reading this can u check DM,s Please its a problem or emergency idk :c
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
What was the update?
(06-29-2020, 06:12 PM)DoctorFinkle Wrote: What was the update?

Look at Gigantic 2 and there is gone be more updates soon
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
perfect, now cough cough, agf.... plz and thank you
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mindless's post:
  • DoctorFinkle
(07-02-2020, 01:42 AM)DoctorFinkle Wrote: Ah yes!!! I recently started playing Giant but I kept getting killed by large players entering the portals. Angry Now I can finally play! Big Grin

enjoy Big Grin
new update is nice. im inactive in forums lately lul
Music can't save the earth. But your soul.
[-] The following 2 users Like HutDude's post:
  • imHitu, Squirrel
(07-15-2020, 07:03 PM)HutDude Wrote: new update is nice. im inactive in forums lately lul

Cool! I wish there were more updates but that's fine.
Btw I have some ideas for agma if you would guys to hear it....
(07-16-2020, 11:48 AM)imHitu Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 07:03 PM)HutDude Wrote: new update is nice. im inactive in forums lately lul

Cool! I wish there were more updates but that's fine.
Btw I have some ideas for agma if you would guys to hear it....

There's a section of the Forums specifically called 'Ideas', just go there, and post each idea in a separate thread!

Hopefully a bunch of people will see it and comment. It's actually the best way to get Sora to see an idea. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • imHitu
O thank you. I am post it there
update is fine men
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes XxtoxicagmaytxX's post:
  • imHitu
very cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes NBST's post:
  • imHitu