Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold Member
Hey Guys, Sorry for asking but Can anyone of you guys buy me gold member please I will shout out them if they do! I am poor :c
Username: ImHitu
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(06-27-2020, 01:48 PM)imHitu Wrote: Hey Guys, Sorry for asking but Can anyone of you guys buy me gold member please I will shout out them if they do! I am poor :c

You should already know what I'm going to say...

Don't beg for what you want... try to win it instead!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • deletus, imHitu
(06-27-2020, 05:27 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-27-2020, 01:48 PM)imHitu Wrote: Hey Guys, Sorry for asking but Can anyone of you guys buy me gold member please I will shout out them if they do! I am poor :c

You should already know what I'm going to say...

Don't beg for what you want... try to win it instead!

what if they dont know how/they dont wanna do it cause it takes like 14 years to get it/other?
^o^
Ok. Let me put things in perspective for one moment. Some of us, work full time, hours on end every week, doing manual labour; to pay bills, taxes and food. Then for someone to ask for money so they can flex on a game is just outragous. All I can say is to work hard and find out a way to get your money yourself.

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Breakfast 's post:
  • deletus, DoctorFinkle
(07-06-2020, 03:17 PM)Breakfast Wrote: Ok. Let me put things in perspective for one moment. Some of us, work full time, hours on end every week, doing manual labour; to pay bills, taxes and food. Then for someone to ask for money so they can flex on a game is just outragous. All I can say is to work hard and find out a way to get your money yourself.

100% agree
Btw does sora give goldmembership to people who make a video for his channel cause he accepted mine
(07-06-2020, 03:17 PM)Breakfast Wrote: Ok. Let me put things in perspective for one moment. Some of us, work full time, hours on end every week, doing manual labour; to pay bills, taxes and food. Then for someone to ask for money so they can flex on a game is just outragous. All I can say is to work hard and find out a way to get your money yourself.

Okay, a lot of people would be with you on this matter, and that's why I was telling him not to beg openly, because some people might think less of him for it.

However, almost all of the people here are young, and not all have much money. I cut them some slack, being thankful that I was here in Canada as a young guy, and I was able to start working when I was 12 or 13, and although my mom never had much money and we were considered 'poor', that I never thought that I was lacking in things.

And I would look at it the other way -- that, thanks to Sora and the way the game is set up, everyone can play for free! So, Gold Membership, while nice to have isn't strictly necessary!

The times that I have been without it, I was perfectly happy playing that way. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Begging won't get you any where just saying.
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.