Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im new here
Guys im new here so i dont know what im going to do here.... pls send me a msg on what im going to do. Smile
[Image: Shadowxlr.png] Shy
Hows about check out the private server?

Perhaps post a video of it on YouTube and share it in the Stories and Videos section?
-LKD70
If you play agario there is pretty much nothing you cant do here!

You can talk to people, read about agario (find out more about it and its updates) share your story or gameplay video, find friends to play with, meet new people, join clans, give and receive reputation, build up your ranks and become a trustful member with awards which you can show to others and legit get respect and use it get your next job at #Agar.io center because you are officially a trusted member on AGF and you got high member perks & ranks. And then ofcourse, you will also get a girlfriend, cause with reputation and ranks, comes the ladies.
huwat? Last paragraph?

Jesus christ

-v
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldsZz-V1lF4

laggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Welcome to the AGF. Make yourself at home.
Can i join your clan Krow?
Ive seen a Shadow around, welcome to the forums! i play on the agarioforums.io server and elites.io, sometimes on agariohub. i need to change my signature here, but I'm always run SPOT run or ԼԶԹBULLY. hope to see you around!
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-27-2015, 02:11 AM)☠ⓈHᗩDoW✗lr☠ Wrote: Guys im new here so i dont know what im going to do here.... pls send me a msg on what im going to do. Smile

Welcome. Smile