Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I'm Soryn
Hello, I'm Soryn and I was recommended by multiple people to join this community, so I did accordingly. I would love to answer and ask questions, I realize at times I may sound rude as I like to add a little humor to my Forums.

I am currently not in a clan, and never will be as I prefer to not clog up servers and tm in SOLO battle royale to make random players get angry and spam, "Clan ALERT, everyone tm." in the chat.

Nice meeting you, Soryn

[Image: kh0Zvpm.gif]

Welcome to the forums, if humor's your thing you may very well get along with many of the well-known members here on the forums. it is a pleasure to welcome you.

Kind regards,
Artemis/Shade
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
(06-23-2020, 02:55 AM)SORYN Wrote: Hello, I'm Soryn and I was recommended by multiple people to join this community, so I did accordingly. I would love to answer and ask questions, I realize at times I may sound rude as I like to add a little humor to my Forums.

Nice meeting you, Soryn

Good to see you on the forums
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]