Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Royale EU/Solo
So me and my friends are some long time Battleroyale players and I think it was a round 1or 2 months ago the solo version was removes. Many of the solo players have migrated to battleroyale and these guys literally refuse to team. I am unaware of any reworks that might be happening to that server and I don't think that self-feed solo is bad either. But I personally think that a solo version of battleroyale should still exist in EU because I think it will keep many people happy. Also I think we will have a reduction in people saying:"ew teamers, teamers are trash ...etc"

But yeah thanks guys for reading my post, let me know what you think.
(06-17-2020, 11:31 PM)Mr EMPEROR Wrote: So me and my friends are some long time Battleroyale players and I think it was a round 1or 2 months ago the solo version was removes. Many of the solo players have migrated to battleroyale and these guys literally refuse to team. I am unaware of any reworks that might be happening to that server and I don't think that self-feed solo is bad either. But I personally think that a solo version of battleroyale should still exist in EU because I think it will keep many people happy. Also I think we will have a reduction in people saying:"ew teamers, teamers are trash ...etc"

But yeah thanks guys for reading my post, let me know what you think.

Teamers are trash!

I couldn't have said it better myself!

Well, okay. If there were teamers who only killed other teamers, those guys I would respect.

But you let me know when you see a pair like that. Maybe some of the old crew from Team Busters!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
i found this was the latest post dat makes sense(at least ik what it means lol). signed up