Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Back
Hello all former forums associates.

i just wanted to give a heads up, that im officially back on the forums now. I hope we can have the fun times as we used to, and i've missed you all!!
Btw my real name is Cam, people just call me Kevin
[-] The following 7 users Like Kevin/HazR 's post:
  • Nuke , Owl , Polearm, QueenHeather, Shade1453, Sora, Tonyagma
(06-11-2020, 05:15 PM)Kevin/HazR Wrote: Hello all former forums associates.

i just wanted to give a heads up, that im officially back on the forums now. I hope we can have the fun times as we used to, and i've missed you all!!

I dunno what to say!

Welcome back! (lol)

But now I feel like I should tease you about your recent "podcast" fame, where when Nimbo asked me to feature a piece of yours, it had more bleep-bleep-bleep-bleeeeeeppps than it had words!!

Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Kevin/HazR , Sora
(06-11-2020, 05:25 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

I dunno what to say!

Welcome back! (lol)

But now I feel like I should tease you about your recent "podcast" fame, where when Nimbo asked me to feature a piece of yours, it had more  bleep-bleep-bleep-bleeeeeeppps than it had words!!

Big Grin

Idk what you're talking about, i've always been famous. "#BringKevinBack" just saying hahahah
(06-11-2020, 05:36 PM)Kevin/HazR Wrote: Idk what you're talking about, i've always been famous. "#BringKevinBack" just saying hahahah

Yes, but I was talking about actual fame, not the way you see yourself in your own mind!

~cackles & hops off~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!

Welcome back to the forums!!
^w^
(06-11-2020, 06:02 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 05:36 PM)Kevin/HazR Wrote: Idk what you're talking about, i've always been famous. "#BringKevinBack" just saying hahahah

Yes, but I was talking about actual fame, not the way you see yourself in your own mind!

~cackles & hops off~

i know you're a big fan <3

(06-11-2020, 06:50 PM)CubicPVP Wrote:

Welcome back to the forums!!

Thank you
Hello Kevin, I remember the day that you decided to leave the forums. I welcome you back brother. Smile
 -Polearm [Image: Pc7GVNA.png]

Ayeo welcome back Kevin
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
(06-11-2020, 08:41 PM)Polearm Wrote: Hello Kevin, I remember the day that you decided to leave the forums. I welcome you back brother. Smile

Wow its nice to see you here, how have you been bro, its been years!!

(06-12-2020, 02:56 AM)Shade1453 Wrote:

Ayeo welcome back Kevin

Thank you bro
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kevin/HazR 's post:
  • Polearm
Yes, it has been a good long while. I've been decent. Nothing out of the ordinary besides trying to manage with this cursed virus. Anything new on your side of the planet?
 -Polearm [Image: Pc7GVNA.png]
(06-12-2020, 02:19 PM)Polearm Wrote: Yes, it has been a good long while. I've been decent. Nothing out of the ordinary besides trying to manage with this cursed virus. Anything new on your side of the planet?

Yeah, me my mum and my dad all just recovered from that cursed virus, so we’re just trying to get into the daily routine.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kevin/HazR 's post:
  • Polearm

Long time noob.  Tongue kekw
Nothing is something, that makes something nothing.

welcome back ...
when you don't like it you can't find a time for it which you will say - sorry to busy 
When you love it  you  will say - sorry if im waste your time . 
dear peopels don't let peopels go so far away from you  . 

in darknight's your real friends shine like a star for you .

Glad to have you back in the community bud!
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]