Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions/Suggestions
Hi, i've gotten idea's and questions i want to say/ask. I hope you can understand me!

Question: Why aren't we allowed to change our discussion point? Like this is "questions&anwsers" and you have "Slither", "Idea's", "Introdutcions" etc. (To make it clear, why can't we change those in our own threads? Or am i too dumb enough that this actually exist here but never noticed?)

Question: How much times are we allowed to post? Because i have seen quite alot of people posting (including myself) that post on 20 diffrent threads.

Question: Is there going to be any achievments comming other then awards and getting it from the events?

Question: About the event. What do you earn, what or how is it going to work and how many times will it come?

Suggestion: If that isn't added, can it be added? Because it seems handy tbh.

Suggestion: Allow people to search other names. (Or am i too dumb enough to notice that...? Sorry i wasn't here for a while)

Suggestion: Allow people that are in a clan, to have there own award medal.

Thanks for reading!!! Smile

~Blood cr/ Blud

Edit: I hope you see and response to this @Sora
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Konoha 's post:
  • Breakfast
Question 1)
There are sections/topics like this one for questions & answers, and then there are the other sections for other topics/threads. You can post any thread with any topic. Did i get your question right?

Question 2)
Sure, Sora is open for ideas

Question 3)
What do you wish to earn?

Suggestion 1)
Searching other peoples names used to be an ability, i'll tell sora
Suggestion last)
Why should clan members have their own award?
HI! Blush Heart
(09-02-2016, 04:28 PM)Cecilia Wrote: Question 1)
There are sections/topics like this one for questions & answers, and then there are the other sections for other topics/threads. You can post any thread with any topic. Did i get your question right?

Question 2)
Sure, Sora is open for ideas

Question 3)
What do you wish to earn?

Suggestion 1)
Searching other peoples names used to be an ability, i'll tell sora
Suggestion last)
Why should clan members have their own award?

Suggestion 1 response: Because there are personal awards and it's specially made for them. So why not for a clan?

Question 1 response: Yes.

Question 3 response: Achievements, points, rank up and something like that.
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
Great ideas and questions,but,um,theres a problem.
1:We dont know when the suggestins would be added
2:We dont know when ur questions will be answered in the game,yes,in the GAME,not the forums.

Also,one little thing:
At ur last sugestion (the clan/party rewards)did u mean that when you join a clan/party you should get , like,items(powerups,coins,etc.),or something else?
^w^
[-] The following 1 user Likes CubicPVP's post:
  • Lilysindy
Well..cool ideas,cool suggestions.
<3