Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The chat box in upper righthand corner!
Sometimes when I'm playing Agma a message box appears in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Mostly it's someone wanting me to watch a youtube video or subscribe to their youtube channel. Sometimes it's someone making fun of my gaming or telling me to shut up( I don't like teamers on solo servers). Given the option of texting, I will text the name of the cheaters to show up on the lower left side of the screen. I want to eliminate the chat box from the upper right side of the screen. For me those messages are garbage and I don't like how that message box blocks my view while playing. Is there anyway to stop that message box from popping on to my screen?
[-] The following 3 users Like Jupiter's post:
  • fisa, redknightYT, Rocksock
There is no official way. Posting such messages requires to purchase them for in-game coins. In-game coins can be earned in different ways, including buying them with real money in the shop. If there was a way to disable these messages probably many players would use that feature and buying these messages would be less useful as less people would see them. I believe that’s why it’s not possible to disable them.

However, it is possible to disable them by using a custom script.
[-] The following 3 users Like Redfox's post:
  • fisa, redknightYT, Rocksock
(12-24-2020, 03:44 PM)Redfox Wrote: There is no official way. Posting such messages requires to purchase them for in-game coins. In-game coins can be earned in different ways, including buying them with real money in the shop. If there was a way to disable these messages probably many players would use that feature and buying these messages would be less useful as less people would see them. I believe that’s why it’s not possible to disable them.

However, it is possible to disable them by using a custom script.

Really what is it lol?

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 2 users Like fisa's post:
  • redknightYT, Rocksock
Well what I meant is that someone could make such a script. But I think Sora would not like that.
[-] The following 2 users Like Redfox's post:
  • redknightYT, Rocksock