Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another person speaking
How do u make like,a box to show who you are talking to and to show on what reply?
^o^
(06-02-2020, 07:07 AM)Romanista_ Wrote: How do u make like,a box to show who you are talking to and to show on what reply?

The only place where you can 'chat' on the Forums is through the 'ShoutBox' on the first page. (You can get there again if you just click on 'Forums' along the top, not one of the choices underneath.)

Most of the Forums is just messages... You can see new messages that are posted by clicking on Forums, and then 'New Messages' from the sub-menu.

If you meant how do you quote a person, when you reply to a message, it does that automatically when you click on the 'Reply' button just underneath the message you just read.

You can change what you quote, if you like. I tend to take out links to pictures/videos if a few people have already quoted it...

And then your reply goes past the end of the quote.

I think you've been doing famously, so far!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(06-02-2020, 07:07 AM)Romanista_ Wrote: How do u make like,a box to show who you are talking to and to show on what reply?

You can click the reply button and it should come up!

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!

Click the Reply button next to the Like Post button.
(06-02-2020, 05:57 PM)DoctorFinkle Wrote:

look even i can do it!!o_O
o_O
(06-05-2020, 01:09 PM)-Badboyhalo- Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 05:57 PM)DoctorFinkle Wrote:

look even i can do it!!o_O

i can too
^w^
what should come up oooh
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.