Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having youtube rank with no vids(for impersonations)
I like to impersonate as a youtuber called Skeppy(he does minecraft vids)or as his friends,but usually a skeppy fan comes and starts asking questions,and its annoying.
Like a free youtube rank will be cool if you want to impersonate,it should be in the shop for like 50k coins or so.

im a skeppy fan too btw so i can answer those questions easily but its kinda annoying
cause usually people are dumb and they say that the correct answer is incorrect and they say that a stupid answer is correct,not mine
^o^
(06-01-2020, 07:37 AM)Romanista_ Wrote: I like to impersonate as a youtuber called Skeppy(he does minecraft vids)or as his friends,but usually a skeppy fan comes and starts asking questions,and its annoying.
Like a free youtube rank will be cool if you want to impersonate,it should be in the shop for like 50k coins or so.

im a skeppy fan too btw so i can answer those questions easily but its kinda annoying
cause usually people are dumb and they say that the correct answer is incorrect and they say that a stupid answer is correct,not mine

lolllll!

Okay, this is a very original reason for wanting to impersonate a YouTuber -- and here we thought that you wanted to make videos yourself, and reach some level of Internet Fame!

It might prove hard, since we have a few rules in place to help prevent the impersonating of YouTubers...

The actual YouTubers are the only ones who could do it (simply by using another YT's name when they play), but they've been warned not to, or face the wrath of... well... someone.

And the mere plebes who play, and try to upload a custom skin with a red-coloured name in the middle should always have their skin rejected, unless you're the kind who is open to corrupting the Agma Mod's who approve them. (But your skin would still likely get deleted at some later time... like when the person you impersonated asks us, 'hey, wtf?!')

And the in-game red name?  Well, there you are simply stuffed, because only Sora himself gives those out!

Nice try though!  Hehe...
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(06-01-2020, 07:37 AM)Romanista_ Wrote: I like to impersonate as a youtuber called Skeppy(he does minecraft vids)or as his friends,but usually a skeppy fan comes and starts asking questions,and its annoying.

yeah i watch skeppy too, but i dont watch them too often, what i know is he makes minecraft videos trolling. not possible to sell like 50k for a youtube rank, you cant buy youtube rank, you need to make videos about agma and with more than 1k sub and getting trusted by staff to get it. not to mean but forget it, never possible. 

example: its like buying the admin rank for 50k coins, not possible
i eat sumuri's :O