Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quick x-insta small tutorial
hello, im a player that played x-insta over 1700 hours.

today im just going to do a brief introduction of x-insta, if you need further assictant add me in game(xmaster)

x-insta is the most skillful server for my opinion, it merges very quickly, meaning you can split lots and lots in that server.
if you want to get good, the first thing to do is trying out the server. you need to buy freeze, and double spawn mass(doesnt matter if you have gold) in the shop>abilities section. you can go try it out. first, try pressing"f" and press z,d,or space(splits). and than, you can try pressing z, and pressing"f"(meaning you can stop without going further) thats what you got to test out. thats all, if you think its way to hard, and your hands are not really doing it fast enough. you can just try out another server. if you actually think this is like a "begginer" level, you can hit me up in chat, and i could make a intermediate tutorial. if you think this is annoying and useless, still hit me up in the chat.

remember two thing, you need to buy freeze and 2x spawn mass everyday.(coss 59k every day)
i eat sumuri's :O
[-] The following 1 user Likes xmaster's post:
  • Squirrel